Status
Not open for further replies.
They just had their nails clipped. They are not too thrilled with me at the moment.

5471bff571eb923a28d50ab233bbf271.jpg

Very cute. Could be a breed to add to the list of breeds to look at when we get a dog.
Look up pomskies... and then be prepared to be a grown man who sawys "dawwwwwwwww" and try to find a way to justify spending 3k on a dog

They just had their nails clipped. They are not too thrilled with me at the moment.

5471bff571eb923a28d50ab233bbf271.jpg
My dog hates going to the groomer, I get the silent treatment for an hour... no toys, treats, or petting will fix it, just get the look of "why dad? why?"

Such a mean mom. :alien: I used to clip our dogs nails until I got the quick one day and she started bleeding. After that I swore I'd never do it again and it was worth the $10 we paid to have it done. Plus she got to get out and socialize for a bit when we did it.

Look up pomskies... and then be prepared to be a grown man who sawys "dawwwwwwwww" and try to find a way to justify spending 3k on a dog

There is no way I'd* pay that much for a dog, EVER. Now let me go see these things and see if I change my mind.

*My wife however would drop that in a heartbeat for an English Bulldog.

Such a mean mom. :alien: I used to clip our dogs nails until I got the quick one day and she started bleeding. After that I swore I'd never do it again and it was worth the $10 we paid to have it done. Plus she got to get out and socialize for a bit when we did it.

There is no way I'd* pay that much for a dog, EVER. Now let me go see these things and see if I change my mind.

*My wife however would drop that in a heartbeat for an English Bulldog.
I've adopted every dog I've ever owned same with my parents... but with that dog... IDK.... it's hard to justify that much money... but it's my favorite dog breed for apartments and smaller houses... which I will be moving to when I start my new job
WSZBMh9O.jpeg

I've adopted every dog I've ever owned same with my parents... but with that dog... IDK.... it's hard to justify that much money... but it's my favorite dog breed for apartments and smaller houses... which I will be moving to when I start my new job

Don't get me wrong, they are adorable. But $3k for a dog? I saw some for $4,500. No way.

Don't get me wrong, they are adorable. But $3k for a dog? I saw some for $4,500. No way.
Yep... that's the only reason I currently don't have one. ridiculously over priced. IDC how cute it is.... ok... maybe I do, but still no way I would pay that kind of money on one.

cdeebe3a47d5df138cd54033797f6c7c.jpg

I'll never understand it...

That's about $4,400 more than I will pay for a dog.

Yeah no offense to anyone but that's just stupid. There's wayyyyyy too many incredible dogs in shelters that need homes for me to EVER consider buying one. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth just thinking about it. Just my opinion tho.

LOL, I love when they do things like this. I especially love this picture where you can see the bottom teeth. Too cute!
She's starting to do it more often which I love because it means she's comfortable and feels safe.

But that dog is crazy flexible. She can put the top of her head on the top of her hindquarters.

She's starting to do it more often which I love because it means she's comfortable and feels safe.

But that dog is crazy flexible. She can put the top of her head on the top of her hindquarters.

JB and I joke about how Arrow can be such a contortionist sometimes, we can't figure out how he bends like that. Sounds like your dog is the same way. What's her name again?

JB and I joke about how Arrow can be such a contortionist sometimes, we can't figure out how he bends like that. Sounds like your dog is the same way. What's her name again?
She is totally like that. Haha

Her name is Cally.

That's about $4,400 more than I will pay for a dog.
I thought $1,200 we paid for our Basset Hound Grace was crazy. We walked away from an Akita that was $700 because that was too expensive. Then we bought Grace. Best investment we ever made though.

She says "bro do you even flex bro?" Hahaha ive shared this before but its one of my favorite pics of her. What a crazy animal
03b3379ef306160541f4162a789be6f0.jpg

Yeah no offense to anyone but that's just stupid. There's wayyyyyy too many incredible dogs in shelters that need homes for me to EVER consider buying one. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth just thinking about it. Just my opinion tho.

Im with you. Damn to breeders everywhere. Too many wonderful lovable animals need homes.
People can do what they want, but I will never pay for a dog when so many need rescued.

She says "bro do you even flex bro?" Hahaha ive shared this before but its one of my favorite pics of her. What a crazy animal

The way my back feels some mornings when I get up, you would think that's how I slept all night.

Haha! That's awesome

Haha you guys are right its hilarious how they can put themselves in some crazy positions and still be comfortable.

Oh and yes JB amen dude. Not trying to hate on anyone but damn there's some crazy lovable animals that just need a chance. This little girl that I always post in here was found chained to a pole and left for dead. It makes me tear up thinking about it and how after that experience she can still be the sweetest dog we've ever had. The thought of her never getting that chance.........well like I said it brings tears to my eyes. Ok Ill stop my rant, we all love our animals which is good.

Oh I completely agree..... And is the only reason that I don't have a pomsky right now. They are beautiful dogs and I would love one, but I can't justify spending that much on a dog when there are so many that need homes for free.

This reminded me of a pic of Lady from when she was a youngster. We were driving from Wichita Falls to Indy and she passed out like this in the back seat of the old Grand Am. Silly dogs.

MVC-883F_zpspqifjrjq.jpg

This reminded me of a pic of Lady from when she was a youngster. We were driving from Wichita Falls to Indy and she passed out like this in the back seat of the old Grand Am. Silly dogs.

MVC-883F_zpspqifjrjq.jpg
Lol how is that comfortable? Crazy

I think when you begin by calling people stupid there is no possible outcome other then offending them.
I’m one of those “stupid” people who spent a few grand on a puppy. We legitimately tried the rescue route twice and both times punted after 2 week trials. The dogs had real issues and were traumatizing our existing dog. I recognize there are a lot of good dogs in shelters but there are also some that are beyond help. For us, we had a checklist and couldn’t put the check in every box with a rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back