The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

This one could be fantastic. The hogan clubs are the best looking out there IMO. This could be fun

Nice to see thp and hogan golf team up!

This is awesome. I love that this company is getting some traction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds fun! I was quite skeptical after last years releases, but this years PGA show has shown quite a bit of promiss.

Man this is going to be a hot ticket. Another event that I probably won't be able to throw my hat in. Unless....

This has high potential of awesome.

Sounds fun! I was quite skeptical after last years releases, but this years PGA show has shown quite a bit of promiss.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

To my eye and probably ability, these are so much better than last year IMO. Loving the possibility of participating in this.

JM

Hogan is on my radar this year in a big way. I want to go back to my youth when I was hitting the orig. apexs back in high school.

Teams for this event??!! This is going to be so cool.

I like the PTx. Hogan, teams, equipment, THP in TX sounds like an awesome time to me.

Always looking for a reason to go back home. Sign me up.

This will be fun!!!

Sounds awesome!

THP + Ben Hogan Golf = Something very cool coming soon.

What we can tell you is that this special THP Event will be held in Texas.
The dates will be April 29th -May 1st

The rest you will have to wait for, but I can tell you now that it is going to be special.

Those guys make what are possibly the best looking irons i've ever seen! Envious of the boys who get to take part!

You have my attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see the brand doing something here. Should be interesting.

Can't wait to hear more about this one. Mr Hogan's legacy, THP, springtime Texas golf, beautiful golf equipment, what's not to love?

That's the number of miles from my front door to the front door of Hogan HQ. To say this is a must attend for me is an understatement.

That's the number of miles from my front door to the front door of Hogan HQ. To say this is a must attend for me is an understatement.

More like 250.1 for me, but that's nothing for a THP event.

Haha, hey, I'm the same way, not a big drive at all from Oklahomaland!

Everyone within driving distance should be pumped for this one. I drive to Amarillo from Houston for the holidays so getting up to DFW is just a trip "down the road" lol

Good to know it won't take long for us to get there if I crash at your place :)

Google says it's a 10 minute helicopter ride from my house to HQ. I should be good.

Nice! This is a date that will work for me too...

Nice! This is a date that will work for me too...

Thats great Jim. I hope to get to meet you.
Dont forget to sign up for the Albatross Club, for THP Events, because this one is going to be coming fast and furious very soon.

Ponder mode, activated!

Back