What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polish Sausage and Pierogis

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can never go wrong with this. What kind of pierogis?

Cornish game hen and a salad is on the menu.

Can never go wrong with this. What kind of pierogis?

Cornish game hen and a salad is on the menu.
Just the plain mashed potato ones. The Polish Sausage was so good.

Your dinner menu sounds really good too.

Pics or it didn't happen

Too late. 4 hand made burgers with pretzel buns and a slice of bacon on top. Ended up medium/medium well. Just will have to take my word for it. They went quick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just the plain mashed potato ones. The Polish Sausage was so good.

Your dinner menu sounds really good too.

potato cheese, potato bacon, potato bacon and cheese. are all awesome.

I'm hooked on these little birds I stole the recipe from my mom years ago and it's so damn good and easy.

Wife made homemade chicken enchiladas. Amazing.

potato cheese, potato bacon, potato bacon and cheese. are all awesome.

I'm hooked on these little birds I stole the recipe from my mom years ago and it's so damn good and easy.
My folks make homemade polish sausage every Easter. I'll be paying attention to the process this year. Nice getting family recipes from the folks.

The Widow Maker Burger... Avacado, Grilled mushrooms, cheddar cheese, gigantic onion rings, lettuce,tomato, and chipolte mayo sauce.
0a01050f8a8353f065d7f862ad07e845.jpg

6bb7dc796694a2fafc7b184250b27b4d.jpg

Kiddo and I just enjoyed an early St. Patrick's Day dinner. Corned beef, carrots, and some potatoes. Was definitely worth smelling it all day in the slow cooker.

Since my dad will be traveling with my uncle over Easter, my mom is doing corned beef and cabbage tonight. Smells amazing already.

Ribs and a salad, going simple and just threw them in the oven.

My folks make homemade polish sausage every Easter. I'll be paying attention to the process this year. Nice getting family recipes from the folks.

My Dad and Grandpa make their own polish sausage for every christmas and easter and it is amazing! Can't find anything like some fresh polish sausage in the stores. Smoked sausage they buy from the butcher they get their meat from.

My Dad and Grandpa make their own polish sausage for every christmas and easter and it is amazing! Can't find anything like some fresh polish sausage in the stores. Smoked sausage they buy from the butcher they get their meat from.
Agreed, nothing compares and they never make enough :)

Steak Bruno sub from Marcos. First time ever trying it, and I quite enjoyed it. Pretty tasty.

I made steak and crab legs for my wife and I tonight. It was delicious.

Thanks to my grandson, Taco Bell, yuck!

Burgers.

Buffalo chicken sandwich served on garlic bread. Fantastic

Wings and Yuengs night.

Sunday nights are my favorite, $.50 wings and $2 Yuenglings.

Broiled chicken and veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back