What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project X Hzdus Black 6.0 from a THPer. I think it's going be a good fit.

i think you may be onto something with this one

Grip tape to regrip my irons tonight

Got a new to me stand bag. These bags look so dang good.

5a26ef30e2c0dad238613e3465d25ac4.jpg

HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 and 65 in 6.5 for the M1 see what wins out when the two 6.0's get here as well. On the lookout for a yellow to compare as well now

HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 and 65 in 6.5 for the M1 see what wins out when the two 6.0's get here as well. On the lookout for a yellow to compare as well now
HZRDUS shootout! 75g black 6.5 is STIFF!

Bucket o bawls.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Purchased earlier this week, and both showed up today! I'm really excited to try the White Tie with my GBB!

mmW3MJym.jpg
5RFOvKSm.jpg

Puma hoodie and Black Clover t-shirt and hat from RBG.

Just a greens fee today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UA shirt and belt, along with some foam practice balls for the kid (ok, they're really gonna end up for me - the others she had have ended up in the gutters and cedar trees).

Got two Under Armour Elemental 1/4 zips for an outright steal from Golfsmith.

Admission to the Dallas golf show. Should've thrown the money out the window instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XR 4H from CPO

Yessss! Love that club dude it's scary good

I had the 3H for a bit, but I was reading the banter between you, Fup and Jman and decided to check CPO. At $97 I couldn't pass it up!

I had the 3H for a bit, but I was reading the banter between you, Fup and Jman and decided to check CPO. At $97 I couldn't pass it up!

I tried a lot of clubs to fill that gap. Tried the Apex UT, Apex Hybrid and the CF 4i. The XR 4h was easily 20 yards longer than any of them and it filled my gap perfectly. The best part of that club is you don't have to swing hard at all to get it to fly off the face

I tried a lot of clubs to fill that gap. Tried the Apex UT, Apex Hybrid and the CF 4i. The XR 4h was easily 20 yards longer than any of them and it filled my gap perfectly. The best part of that club is you don't have to swing hard at all to get it to fly off the face

I want to fly to Ohio and kick your XR 4h ass.

But then I would have to come to Ohio.

I want to fly to Ohio and kick your XR 4h ass.

But then I would have to come to Ohio.

Lol I don't think there's a better feeling and sounding hybrid out there than the Apex Hybrid, but no matter what club I picked I couldn't hit it any further than my 5iron. It didn't make any sense to me or my fitter

Lol I don't think there's a better feeling and sounding hybrid out there than the Apex Hybrid, but no matter what club I picked I couldn't hit it any further than my 5iron. It didn't make any sense to me or my fitter

It's cause you hit that damn 5i too far

Chrome soft Truvis. I promptly got made fun of for my "little soccer balls"

lol everyone can make fun of you until you get to a hole next to the driving range and they all struggle to pick out there ball vs all the range balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back