The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would mean it was at the top of the hill at one time . It was a wreak before it even started

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back 3 or 4 yrs ago when it was just the two guys with guests I liked it now it's :vomit:

Lee returned from Florida. Complaining about the weather here. Of course I told her there is a way to rectify that. She said Sarasota has a certain appeal. Heads up Wardy, I plan on pushing this a bit harder while its still cold here.

Strike while the iron is hot

Good luck kev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee returned from Florida. Complaining about the weather here. Of course I told her there is a way to rectify that. She said Sarasota has a certain appeal. Heads up Wardy, I plan on pushing this a bit harder while its still cold here.

Strike while the iron is hot

Tell her to look into Sarasota (traffic is unbearable right now though) and Clearwater areas like Clearwater, Countryside, Safety Harbor and Belleair.

I just love solving problems for people who don't listen...

It will stop...

Sometimes the best solution is to take a step back, remember to smile and go about your day.
It will grate on you after a while otherwise.

Sometimes the best solution is to take a step back, remember to smile and go about your day.
It will grate on you after a while otherwise.

That's just it, helping this guy becomes part of my day....
I help him out with a difficult issue at work, and a week later he asks for help on a VERY similar problem.
I'm going to go over to the other side of the state, not because he's counting on me, but because our customers are counting on me.

I will lead him by the hand, but first give him a pen and notebook so he can take notes.

Dentist in an hour, went ahead and fasted all night even though it wasn't discussed so they can hopefully put me under.

Shoot me some positive thoughts if you don't mind that they can do something about this unbearable pain today. This week has been a nightmare, all bad news, no good news.

Dentist in an hour, went ahead and fasted all night even though it wasn't discussed so they can hopefully put me under.

Shoot me some positive thoughts if you don't mind that they can do something about this unbearable pain today. This week has been a nightmare, all bad news, no good news.

Good thoughts heading your way. Hoping things turn up for you soon James!

Hopefully it goes well James. You need some of this stress relieved.

Good luck James! All things will be looking up from here on out. Positive thoughts your way.

Good luck my brother

Good luck James... It can only get better from here

Good luck James... It can only get better from here
Unless they tell me I have to come back tomorrow. Then I may attack someone with a dental drill.

This pain has to stop.

Hopefully they knock your ass out man, smart move on the fasting. Thinking about you brother!

Tell her to look into Sarasota (traffic is unbearable right now though) and Clearwater areas like Clearwater, Countryside, Safety Harbor and Belleair..

I'm thinking at least she thinking the right direction right now :)

I have all the seniority at my job. So, naturally when a day off is available - I'll ask everyone else if they want it off and if not then I'll give it to myself.

Apparently my coworker (just 1 out of the other 9) thinks I take too much time off.

Positive thoughts headed your way, brother. Hope they get you taken care of asap.

Homeless Shelter inspection day. Covered in old clothes and bug spray. Let's…do this!

Hope you get this taking care of today.

I have all the seniority at my job. So, naturally when a day off is available - I'll ask everyone else if they want it off and if not then I'll give it to myself.

Apparently my coworker (just 1 out of the other 9) thinks I take too much time off.

People can be so petty and dense.

If this is your main concern than you have some issues

Homeless Shelter inspection day. Covered in old clothes and bug spray. Let's…do this!

Seal those bad boys up in a bag and you've got some good firestarter for a Bon fire when you get back home

More than half of the field going to the Gauntlet are THP Event first timers.
That is freaking awesome and a testament to a number of things.

This conversation about weight training and fitness on Morning Drive is infuriating to listen to.

I've given up on Morning Drive.

More than half of the field going to the Gauntlet are THP Event first timers.
That is freaking awesome and a testament to a number of things.
I didn't even realize that. Definitely a great thing.

I didn't even realize that. Definitely a great thing.

I didnt either until two minutes ago when I was writing them all down.
And it goes even higher if you only look at grand THP Events.

Pretty crazy to think about.

It kills me that i couldnt make the Gauntlet happen. Aside from the Grandaddy, that event was perfect in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back