Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

It's different for every course. Most are afternoon or M-Thurs.

Yah, I believe Northview was afternoon only, we tried to use it last week and we couldn't.

Anyone playing this Saturday? Looks like rain but w/e.

As part of my VGT membership this year I got a bunch of freaking SOLID perks. Tee time discounts at a bunch of local courses (Northview, Pagoda, WCGG and more), corporate rates for parking at the airport, discounts on Cleveland/Srixon, Travis Mathew, 2UNDR, Projekt Luggage and more.
They also gave a TSN 1040 Discount card which includes 2 for 1 tee times at 28 courses including North Bellingham, Homestead, Tobiano, Northview (4 for 3) etc etc. Included also the Desert Edition TSN card which gives 2 for 1 at a bunch of courses in Palm Springs and Vegas.

Pretty sweet!

Which is VGT Curtis?

I'm most likely skiing but I'll let you know if that changes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks like I may be playing Sunday. I have to pass on Northview until I get better, tired of wasting $60+ on a round to chase balls lol when I can play others for $30 right now

Looks like I may be playing Sunday. I have to pass on Northview until I get better, tired of wasting $60+ on a round to chase balls lol when I can play others for $30 right now
It'll just take a few rounds and range sessions for you to get back in a groove. Hard to play well after a 4 month hiatus.

It'll just take a few rounds and range sessions for you to get back in a groove. Hard to play well after a 4 month hiatus.

Well I can already feel it after 2 range sessions. Much smoother contact, less miss-hits , and my driver is starting to work. Maybe in the next couple weeks we all get out again! I'd like to pull my weight this time, unless anyone is playing this weekend?

Hey boys!

Would love to plan something for Saturday March 5th! I am open to playing anywhere, but would love to get a good turn out! We can head down to meet SkiBum or stay up here/closer to the border. Let me know what you think and where you wanna play. I'd like to book something hopefully by the end of the week.

Cheers!

Hey boys!

Would love to plan something for Saturday March 5th! I am open to playing anywhere, but would love to get a good turn out! We can head down to meet SkiBum or stay up here/closer to the border. Let me know what you think and where you wanna play. I'd like to book something hopefully by the end of the week.

Cheers!
I can probably do that, though I will just be getting back from a trip late on the 4th so I may ask for a touch later than usual. Let me touch base with Laura and let you guys know!

I need to get up there and play with you guys, but I'll be just back from Cali on the 4th and have to work the 5th (ugh!) Things should open up more for me after the 18th of March when I get back from the trip I have that week (Reno). So hopefully I can get up to play with you guys sometime between then and my next tentative trip the end of April.

Anyone with an official RCGA/USGA handicap want to play in the BC Match Play with me? It's a team Fourball tournament that stretches over a month if you keep winning. Qualifying would be Saturday March 26 at Pagoda Ridge. Semi finals and finals are at Capilano and Shaughnessy (Prestigious and Private) Golf Clubs. I believe all the tournaments are weekends.

Anyone with an official RCGA/USGA handicap want to play in the BC Match Play with me? It's a team Fourball tournament that stretches over a month if you keep winning. Qualifying would be Saturday March 26 at Pagoda Ridge. Semi finals and finals are at Capilano and Shaughnessy (Prestigious and Private) Golf Clubs. I believe all the tournaments are weekends.

I would love to, but I need to check my schedule and see if I can swing the dates. Are the semi finals and finals the next two Saturdays? (ie April 2, April 9)

I would love to, but I need to check my schedule and see if I can swing the dates. Are the semi finals and finals the next two Saturdays? (ie April 2, April 9)
PM me your email addy and I'll send you all the info.
If we fail to qualify it's just the one day.

PM me your email addy and I'll send you all the info.
If we fail to qualify it's just the one day.
Will do.

I like to think positive, it isn't just the one day!

Good luck guys. Sounds like a pretty cool thing! Maybe next year I will be a bit better and find out more about this.

Army, if no one else is available on the 5th, 6th you interested in playing something besides Northview?

Good luck guys. Sounds like a pretty cool thing! Maybe next year I will be a bit better and find out more about this.

Army, if no one else is available on the 5th, 6th you interested in playing something besides Northview?
If you want to try North Bellingham, that's a solid option. You'll love the greens, I don't think Army will object to me saying that they regularly put Northview's to shame, particularly in winter.

If you want to try North Bellingham, that's a solid option. You'll love the greens, I don't think Army will object to me saying that they regularly put Northview's to shame, particularly in winter.

North Bellingham puts every green in the area to shame in the wintertime.

I'm probably good for the 5th. I'd like to meet up with Skibum somewhere so I can collect some goodies he has for me.

North Bellingham puts every green in the area to shame in the wintertime.

I'm probably good for the 5th. I'd like to meet up with Skibum somewhere so I can collect some goodies he has for me.

Sounds good. NoBel is easier for me, since I'm going to be returning from a trip to SLC pretty late the night before, so I'd prefer to not have to drive too far.

I know that means that you have to drive pretty far, TMgulby, so I counter with a suggestion that perhaps we play a Vancouver area course sometime in the next month or two. I'm really keen to play Furry Creek at some point.

Sounds good. NoBel is easier for me, since I'm going to be returning from a trip to SLC pretty late the night before, so I'd prefer to not have to drive too far.

I know that means that you have to drive pretty far, TMgulby, so I counter with a suggestion that perhaps we play a Vancouver area course sometime in the next month or two. I'm really keen to play Furry Creek at some point.

Sounds good to me. I don't mind heading down there to play a round. Army you mind driving if I meet up with you? Yes, I would love to play Furry Creek!

Sounds good to me. I don't mind heading down there to play a round. Army you mind driving if I meet up with you? Yes, I would love to play Furry Creek!
If in fact this weekend works out I can drive no problem. Looking forward to it gents! I'm a little PO'd at how I unraveled on the back 9 at North Bellingham last time and wouldn't mind extracting some sweet revenge.

If in fact this weekend works out I can drive no problem. Looking forward to it gents! I'm a little PO'd at how I unraveled on the back 9 at North Bellingham last time and wouldn't mind extracting some sweet revenge.

We are talking about March 5th right, not this weekend lol

Played a round at the canal today... Beautiful day outside, ended with 92 (44-48)...

I could barely walk by the end... (Plantar fascia in my left foot).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back