Golf Gear: What's Stored In The Trunk of Your Car?

VegasMav

Cigar Posse Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Cigars
Do you have golf gear that is permanently stored in the trunk of your car? I recently got a new pair of golf shoes and moved a pair from my closet to the car. I have a small basket where I keep tees, a sleeve or two of golf balls a spare golf glove and now two sets of golf shoes (one spikeless and one with spikes).

I also keep a spare putter just in case I decide to practice putting at a nearby course.

How about you?

Like you you shoes, tees, extra gloves, umbrella, couple of extra jackets... never clubs! Both heat and cold can effect the epoxy they are glued with!!

Two pairs of golf shoes, ClicGear accessories and my short sleeve 1/4 zip are the mainstays.

I don't keep anything in the car.

My trunk has a tee floating around.
And sunscreen.
That is it. Club grips melt in the trunk here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And sunscreen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#AZproblems :wink:

Does anyone in here use a trunk organizer? I have been wanting one for a while but just see myself using the open trunk space. Unless it is something people love to use. Just curious.

Like you you shoes, tees, extra gloves, umbrella, couple of extra jackets... never clubs! Both heat and cold can effect the epoxy they are glued with!!

And sunscreen.

Let me say that I just started keeping a spare putter in the car, but see your point about the grips. Obviously when the weather heats up here, I plan on taking it out.

Nothing. Golf gear always comes into the house/garage after every round.

Golf umbrella is all that stays in the car.

Like #Cookie, all that I have there is an umbrella, and that's for general use. The new car doesn't have a trunk suited for holding clubs all the time, anyway.

I keep my umbrella, roll up cart windshield, range shoes and balls in my truck.

Umbrella stays in the car.
Always keep a glove, a putter, and a sleeve of balls in the car for impromptu demo sessions or when the highway is stopped due to accident I just get off and head to the nearest putting green.

I know I shouldn't, but everything stays in the car (granted parked in the garage).

My car is kept pretty tidy to begin with, but I do keep an extra pair of golf shoes/some practice balls/umbrella/my ball retriever year round tho.

Does anyone in here use a trunk organizer? I have been wanting one for a while but just see myself using the open trunk space. Unless it is something people love to use. Just curious.

I found a Samsonite one on Groupon last year and I keep everything in there. Holds 3 pairs of shoes and just about everything else you could think of. Definitely keeps my trunk clean.

This thread makes me think I need to keep my clubs out of my trunk.

I usually keep my clubs, Clicgear, trunk organizer and umbrella in the trunk.

I used to have everything, but now its just golf shoes. I keep my clubs in the house as I commute into work now.

I don't have a trunk ( I drive a pick up truck) but I keep my clubs in the back seat when I am going to play. I usually leave a pair of golf shoes and my umbrella in the back but, I take it out when winter is here. The back seat of my truck is usually a mess unless I know I need to drive multiple people. There is usually balls, tees, and just about everything else in the back seat.

I thought about getting one, but honestly I think it would take up too much room in my trunk. I have a 2015 Dodge Charger and it has a sizeable trunk but not for something as big as an organizer.

I found a Samsonite one on Groupon last year and I keep everything in there. Holds 3 pairs of shoes and just about everything else you could think of. Definitely keeps my trunk clean.

This thread makes me think I need to keep my clubs out of my trunk.

I usually keep my clubs, Clicgear, trunk organizer and umbrella in the trunk.

This is my situation as well. My wife got me the Samsonite one and I keep a couple pairs of shoes, socks, balls, extra shirt/windshirt, tees, towels... Now that I think of it really too much stuff

Always have my clubs and most of the time my ClicGear. I'm lucky to have a decent sized trunk and not much need to carry a lot of other stuff.

No golf gear in the trunk anymore. I bring inside each time I play.

I always keep a dozen balls and a new glove in my trunk in case I forget to reload on balls or my glove wears out

my golf bag lives in my trunk. also in there are two pairs of golf shoes, miscellaneous new sleeves or boxes of balls, a rain jacket and rain pants, a thick 1/4 zip pullover, and a golf tech vest. only thing i need to replenish are a couple pair of socks, a couple golf shirts, and a couple pair of golf pants. never know when the opportunity to duck out of work and go play a round will come up!

Sometimes my clubs stay in the car for a few days at a time, but I'm always either in a parking deck (covered) or in the garage at my house. If I'm going anywhere else, I make sure they are out. I always have a hat or two, an umbrella, and a pair of socks in there. Also, my shoes tend to stay in the car in shoe bags. Partially because my wife has no idea I have 5 pair...

Slazinger golf shoes (first pair of real golf shoes from a few years ago)
Kikkor golf shoes (2nd pair of real golf shoes from a couple years ago and last pair w/ spikes)
A couple empty ball boxes that have score cards and a brush in them
A bunch of empty flattened ball sleeves (I seem to like the collection that is building up...weird, I know)
A golf towel
A bag of tees
Usually my clubs but I've been bringing them inside ever since getting the new ones

I have a trunk organizer that I should start using (currently stored in garage, not in trunk...that would be classic...where's your trunk organizer? in the box in the trunk! LOL).

Why in the hell do I keep some of that sh!t in there?! That's a head scratcher...

Back