Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my son snowboarding today at the local hill. He took a lesson in the morning and by the afternoon he was doing runs from the top with me. Had a blast!
be749f2c0b34857d56f90f826b429364.jpg

I played my first regulation 18 in over a month this morning. It was great to get out there and play again.

Shot my personal best score of 74. 2 birdies, 12 pars, and 4 bogies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Some days you wake up happy, and ready to kill it. Today is one of those days. I have a ton of work to do, then I want to go hit golf balls for a bit. Tomorrow is a crazy busy day as I have a THP Radio Show to record and then its time to pack up the Tour Van to hit the road for the 1st event of the year.

Thinking a lot about the future recently and throwbacks and futuristic throwbacks. I have some ideas, but dont want to get ahead of myself...

I freaking love days like this brother. If you want to bounce some ideas off me I'm you guy :). Shoot me a PM anytime! "Definitely"

I freaking love days like this brother. If you want to bounce some ideas off me I'm you guy :). Shoot me a PM anytime! "Definitely"

Hahaha.
I love the Definitely thrown in at the end there.

Hahaha.
I love the Definitely thrown in at the end there.

I was just trying beat you to the punch haha

Just got my annual invite to the WGC Cadillac Trump lounge. I can't think of a better person to take than my Dad. It makes me happy to tell him the good news.

Even homeless shelters have EGGBURGERS!

2c44254224ac99118569676f2625dfe0.jpg

(I am NOT eating at a homeless shelter).

I like throwbacks.

Putting the finishing touches on the family vacation this summer, coincidentally we are staying in Pawleys Island right before #Cup.

Will be a nice time to get away with my family, but really will be nice to spend some time with my little ladies at the Ocean

Nice Mike, love that place on and off the courses!

Nice Mike, love that place on and off the courses!

Yeah first time staying down there for a vacation, the usual few places in MB we stay at were too pricey, got a really nice deal at that Litchfield Plantation right down the road from True Blue

Yeah first time staying down there for a vacation, the usual few places in MB we stay at were too pricey, got a really nice deal at that Litchfield Plantation right down the road from True Blue

I remember driving by there, that's a pretty place. If I'm not mistaken I think it backs up to the water as well.

Let me know if you need anything as I will be driving up early for that and will be around.

Putting the finishing touches on the family vacation this summer, coincidentally we are staying in Pawleys Island right before #Cup.

Will be a nice time to get away with my family, but really will be nice to spend some time with my little ladies at the Ocean

Still waiting for my invite. Sounds awesome! #Family

I remember driving by there, that's a pretty place. If I'm not mistaken I think it backs up to the water as well.

Yeah from what Ive gathered they have a private beach etc on 1 side of the highway, then the actual plantation where we stay on the other side of the highway, so you just gotta cross over to get to their beach, etc. The price for us was almost $1K less than in MB

Keep clicking.
Love the impressions.
:blob:

The wife got some awesome news from her doc today, huge happy in our house :D

Thats awesome russ.

Cleaning out my office today as I finally make the move back to a home office

After this morning, I'll have hot water again. With all of the burst pipes and the like because of the extreme cold, it was next to impossible to find a plumber that wasn't booked for at least a week.

VCtvd13eDiaMs3z6ERNMlqQV0AjDuXlvlvxhXzzEROEWS9l6xheYvi1R49GmXiy1bnqe=w2881-h5118-no

After temperatures being in the single digits or teens the past several weeks this is a much needed break. I've had cabin fever and been pretty grumpy the past few weeks and this instantly put me in a better mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back