Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis balls

Stl27

Reaction score
Handicap
I think these Truvis golf balls look so cool, I love the feel, the question I have is does the pattern create any optical problems when in flight and how well does the pattern hold up ?

I like the look, they make identification of my ball a cinch, no one else I play with regularly uses them. The are slightly hard to see in flight on overcast days simply because the red is not as bright as white. Lots of folks comment on my soccer balls. lol

As I understand it helps track better in the air and find in the rough

Personally, I don't see a difference in the air, but I'm blind past about 175 yards anyway. :alien:

I DO think they help me focus on the ball and keep my head down through the swing because the pattern is SO much different than the grass. I feel the same way about yellow, actually.

I would love to see like a yellow/red or yellow/orange for something really visual.

They are really fun to chip and putt with but can be hard to see in the rough.

The pattern holds up zero issues for me.

I found them easier to track in air and find in the rough, zero distraction putting

I like to watch the spin when chipping. If I open the face, it spins clockwise. Also like the feel off the putter.
It is hard to find in the rough, on the dormant zoyia grass we have here. A lite brown.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm in the minority on this one, the ball just distracts me, its the aging white male coming out I'm sure!

I really like the New Chrome Soft but not a fan of Truvis, just didn't suit my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back