THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Im gonna beat CJ so bad he wishes he went to that graduation party

**If we both get selected, of course**

Im going to turn CJ into an Epoch. Just pounding him into the ground

They are sturdy, resilient, reliable, durable, have THP on them (at least mine do), and are the best out there.

That is a good analogy for MS.

They are sturdy, resilient, reliable, durable, have THP on them (at least mine do), and are the best out there.

That is a good analogy for MS.
I usually pound them into the ground. Or hit them so hard they cant be found. I'm #JspangsLong

playing a sim round this weekend after i put together these clubs

I usually pound them into the ground. Or hit them so hard they cant be found. I'm #JspangsLong

Wait, the tee is #JspangsLong or the ball? Or both?

I'm going to be laughing when Jspangs hits it past PhillyV!

Wait, the tee is #JspangsLong or the ball? Or both?
hahahaha not sure. better ask one of the toddlers

This is obviously all jokes and we are all big fans of jspangs and really are just excited he gets to finally display his tee game in a THP event

I'm going to be laughing when Jspangs hits it past PhillyV!

Im so confused on the #JspangsLong thing.
I heard a 270 average.
Then saw the sim numbers were about 80 yards short of it.

Is Jspangs long real? I wish I was Jspangs long at 270. Maybe Michigan has lots of roll?

I heard a 270 average.

Is Jspangs long real? I wish I was Jspangs long at 270. Maybe Michigan has lots of roll?

The tundra ricochets well.

I heard a 270 average.

Ive stayed away from the facts of that claim this entire time. I have my numbers posted in another thread and those were at sea level but ill leave that alone

Phillyv aka Beastmode.

Yep I was the guy who woke up at 5:15 pm after a night of drinking and forgot to set my alarm. Felt pretty silly jumping on to sign up 20 min after the sign ups closed.

Wait wait wait.....??? Really? You are still eligible to be a captains pick correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm #OldManLong, does that get me anything?

Wait wait wait.....??? Really? You are still eligible to be a captains pick correct?

correct

Yeah I missed sign ups also. Dumb work. 6am till 9pm on Monday. Texted Mike like still open. "Nope ended few hours ago" oops.

Yeah I missed sign ups also. Dumb work. 6am till 9pm on Monday. Texted Mike like still open. "Nope ended few hours ago" oops.

Assuming you weren't drunk and sleeping at work...

This gold tee crap for 441 ends now. XXIO made sure of that

Assuming you weren't drunk and sleeping at work...

I wish. I work for time Warner. Thanks to the freezing rain we had and snow. A ton of lines needed to be repaired.

I wish. I work for time Warner. Thanks to the freezing rain we had and snow. A ton of lines needed to be repaired.

Phew. I give ya credit for that....my ATT has fiber optic underground. (Causes more problems than expected...like field mice gnawing through them at the road)

Did I happen to go to the C-bus golf show?

Yes the show was a waste imo. Last years show had a ton of deals. Though I did go on Sunday before they were shutting down. So no one wanted to pack everything up.

Back