The Jordan Spieth Thread

I was there with my kids. Jordan is a great kid. No ropes at this event. He gave away and signed all of his gloves and golf balls. Pictures all over the course with the kids and adults who act like kids.

I was surprise to see that Spieth is still using his 714 AP2's ... Do you guys think he might use them for the entire year?

I was surprise to see that Spieth is still using his 714 AP2's ... Do you guys think he might use them for the entire year?

Personally? No I dont. He made the switch to a different iron for a bit, but did not fare well, but he will tinker in spots I have a feeling.

Personally? No I dont. He made the switch to a different iron for a bit, but did not fare well, but he will tinker in spots I have a feeling.

My thought as well. He'll get comfortable with the 716's at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I've read he's not digging the 716s. I don't know why.

from what I've read he's not digging the 716s. I don't know why.

Probably because he's so dialed with the earlier models. Why change what is working nearly perfect?

If he keeps playing like this I doubt he will change for a while.

Win tally for 2016 season:

augusta-masters-jordan-spieth.jpg

We'll keep the meter running............

What are the bets this year?

How many wins?
How many majors?
What Olympic medal?

I was actually expecting sort of a down year after what he did last year but now I'm not so sure. Quite a statement and appears to be ready to work even harder to duplicate it.

And he keeps adding to the bottom line!

And he keeps adding to the bottom line!

Good for him. He seems like a great guy to have as an ambassador too.

Carded a +8 yesterday, and owned all of it, but this quote says a lot:

“I’m not throwing this tournament away,” Spieth said. “I believe that I can shoot 10-under par on this golf course. … I’m not packing it in by any means.”

Honestly, I hope he does. That'd be really fun to watch.

Carded a +8 yesterday, and owned all of it, but this quote says a lot:

“I’m not throwing this tournament away,” Spieth said. “I believe that I can shoot 10-under par on this golf course. … I’m not packing it in by any means.”

Honestly, I hope he does. That'd be really fun to watch.

I saw this as well and was really happy about his response. Makes me like the guy even more, didn't complain or make excuses. I also saw the pic on Instagram of him on the range by himself which says a lot IMO.

Everybody has a bad day. Good to hear him own it instead of complaining about his glutes not activating or similar shenanigans :alien:

He's having a pretty wild second day already. five holes in the books and one par on the card. Even on the round.

Certainly making it interesting.

Saw this on the PGA Superstore twitter page:

Now, if they could just get those shoes released!

Saw this on the PGA Superstore twitter page:

Now, if they could just get those shoes released!
They feel and look fantastic. Very pleased at their first attempt. Shoes, PRONTO!

After watching the part 1 on Feherty last night, holy cow this guy is wise/mature beyond his years, seems like he's got his head screwed on tight and will be a top this game for quite some time. And seems like such a nice person, easy to root for!

After watching the part 1 on Feherty last night, holy cow this guy is wise/mature beyond his years, seems like he's got his head screwed on tight and will be a top this game for quite some time. And seems like such a nice person, easy to root for!

Agreed, I loved this interview.

It was a great interview. Can't wait for part two!

It's that Jesuit education

Absolutely agree. A great interview with a great kid!

Back