I'm going to the northern trust on sunday!!

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
My boss gave me two tickets, so I'm going on sunday to the northern trust open. Soo psyched!

371061128282e20cf2ceff282f24615e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Should be a great time. Enjoy!

Jealous! Have a blast.

Nice! Should be fun!

Awesome! Enjoy!!!

That's awesome! Congrats.

Nice!! Super jealous and have fun!

I wanted to take my son but he doesn't want to go, so I will take pops instead. Will be my first time attending a golf event. Can't wait to just be there for some live action.

That is really cool! Have a blast!

That's awesome man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. That is a course I would love to see in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking about driving up for this. But 2 hour drive with a potty training 2 year old sounds like hell

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
thats great and just who's your +1 :beauty:

Awesome! Sneak some pictures into this thread if you have a chance! BUT more importantly, have fun!

Awesome! Sneak some pictures into this thread if you have a chance! BUT more importantly, have fun!

Well they so no cameras, but I do have a camera in my smart watch… :) hehehehe Could try to get some sneak shots that way.

That's fun. When I lived in Santa Monica in the 80's we would go every year. Fun course to walk or hang out on

Awesome!! Enjoy it... Good quality time with pops. I went two years ago with the wife and it was fun... It's pretty crowded when you first walk in but once you get through the course, it opens up a bit. I'm sure it will be busy, but it will be a lot of fun and some great views. Best sport to see live IMO. Have fun!

My boss gave me two tickets, so I'm going on sunday to the northern trust open. Soo psyched!
So how did it go? We need a review!

3e5106baf6b450b6d55d870a8ef69d28.jpg

it was really cool. I enjoyed it tremendously. I'll write more later

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Good on ya. A Special day at a Special event with your Dad and great weather. I so miss playing golf with my Pop and doing things with him. Enjoy all your time with him.

It's a different sound and result with those Pro's hitting it, huh? They don't miss too many shots either.

Back