Michigan hackers, check in here

I have cart heaters and will bring them as well.
I hope you have seat warmers so when im beating your a$$ so bad you have something nice to sit on

Snow is going away quickly around here! Need it to keep up. Melt baby melt

I have cart heaters and will bring them as well.

I seem to remember being forced to the ice box/other cart at Eagle Eye. I might have to call dibs this time...

I have 2 open spots in Findlay for Sim Golf tomorrow morning if any of you Southern Michigan guys want in. I checked the ground out there today and its a muddy mess down here.

For an update, I texted Tyler also, I've talked to Woodlands of Van Buren(canton/Belleville area) they are thinking they will be open, looks like Fellows creek in Canton is planning to be open, and Brae Burn in Plymouth is looking to be open. I am on call for storm work this weekend, so I may or may not be able to make it, but I'll call a few more places for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an update, I texted Tyler also, I've talked to Woodlands of Van Buren(canton/Belleville area) they are thinking they will be open, looks like Fellows creek in Canton is planning to be open, and Brae Burn in Plymouth is looking to be open. I am on call for storm work this weekend, so I may or may not be able to make it, but I'll call a few more places for you.

Edit for you guys, Hilltop in Plymouth is a possibility, and Cattails in South Lyon is open but not allowing carts.

For those heading to Carl's this saturday, what time is everyone looking to get there?

Keep me in the loop for Sunday. Drove by Sylvan Glen in Troy around 5 today and almost all the snow was gone and pins were in. So my guess is they will be open. I know that's a bit of a hike for some of you guys.

For those heading to Carl's this saturday, what time is everyone looking to get there?

We're planning on getting to the one in Plymouth right when it opens.

Hmmm....Demos at Plymouth....I may be able to swing that!

Keep me in the loop for Sunday. Drove by Sylvan Glen in Troy around 5 today and almost all the snow was gone and pins were in. So my guess is they will be open. I know that's a bit of a hike for some of you guys.

Yeah we were looking at something a little west for Jspangs so he doesn't have a 3 hour drive. Sort of a you start driving my way, I'll start driving yours deal.

Yeah we were looking at something a little west for Jspangs so he doesn't have a 3 hour drive. Sort of a you start driving my way, I'll start driving yours deal.

One of these days I'll get you guys to the west side for some golf and a BBQ. Canton is only 2-2.5 hours for me. Plus I'm currently on storm so I'm not 100% I'll get to make it Sunday.

I hear ya. I might be able to swing Plymouth/Canton area. Let me know what you decide and we'll see how weather shapes up. Tomorrow is gonna be a killer day. Might try to get out.

Unfortunately can't do demo days this weekend, but if anyone is heading up next weekend I would be interested in meeting up.

I hear ya. I might be able to swing Plymouth/Canton area. Let me know what you decide and we'll see how weather shapes up. Tomorrow is gonna be a killer day. Might try to get out.
Wish I had tomorrow off. Really do. Contemplated calling off, but need the money. #BrokeKidProblems

Wish I had tomorrow off. Really do. Contemplated calling off, but need the money. #BrokeKidProblems

Me too, somehow it's always happens this way. Storm always rolls in when I have something fun to do. But with 40k+ without power so far, I'm sure I'll but working all weekend.

Me too, somehow it's always happens this way. Storm always rolls in when I have something fun to do. But with 40k+ without power so far, I'm sure I'll but working all weekend.

That blows. But still holding out hope.

That blows. But still holding out hope.

Me too... But looking at the Outage Map we may be done tomorrow.

As of right now I'll probably have to work, but if you guys get something together and I somehow don't have to work, I'll be there

Any idea of where we are playing yet?
Let me know.
I'm very interested in playing

As of right now I'll probably have to work, but if you guys get something together and I somehow don't have to work, I'll be there

If you wanna set it up in hopes good karma comes back to you to let you play, have at it. I don't know all the tracks that are open.
Any idea of where we are playing yet?
Let me know.
I'm very interested in playing
Canton area? I really don't care. Whatever is easy for folks. 11 am tee time at the latest.

If you wanna set it up in hopes good karma comes back to you to let you play, have at it. I don't know all the tracks that are open.

Canton area? I really don't care. Whatever is easy for folks. 11 am tee time at the latest.

Give me a time and number of people. And I'll call them up.

Back