Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

One controller and any of the games they have that I want are $8. I don't have any idea what games are available
I say do it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I am in serious ponder mode on the PS4. I have always been a PlayStation guy and currently own a PS3 that is sitting there. I have been a heavy PC gamer for the past decade or so and I will be picking up the Xim4 adapter so I can continue to use a mouse and keyboard.

Just need the community to push me over the edge...

Make the jump, I don't regret retiring my PS3 for a PS4. I packed up all my ps3 stuff the other day and gave it all to a friends daughter that did the 'driving us alcohol partaking people home' throughout the year.

Anybody still play The Golf Club ?

I've only had a quick look at it, but want to get more in depth then build my home course

You should give it a better try.. After all this is the only good golf game we have on new generations console. It will grow on you. The physics are great compare to rorys pga tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should give it a better try.. After all this is the only good golf game we have on new generations console. It will grow on you. The physics are great compare to rorys pga tour

Oh i will, just dealing with xmas

Add me on PSN, YANTROPOV

Finally made the move and got a PS4 this weekend. Picked up the Uncharted Bundle and got Fallout 4 with it. It was hard to abandon the XBOX but I think I made the right choice, the PS4 has been great so far and Fallout has been great so far and a really good imporvement over 3 which was one of my favorite games of all time.

Got a PS4 for Christmas PSN name is Dodgerwade. Currently have Black OPs3, FIFA16, and the new Metal Gear Solid

Started on Fallout 4. I'm very excited

Well, I'm hopelessly addicted to Rory McIlroy on the PS4.

See ya later, free time.

See ya later, free time.

What's your gamer tag?
I'm always down to play.

Got a PS4 for Christmas PSN name is Dodgerwade. Currently have Black OPs3, FIFA16, and the new Metal Gear Solid

Who do run with on fifa?

I've always played with arsenal since the original on snes.

What's your gamer tag?
I'm always down to play.

benwah98

I've still got to work on my putting... I finally made a cut and I went from -4 to +6 all thanks to 3 jacks.

See ya later, free time.

I coughed up almost an entire week worth of free time to that game... Then realized I was doing the same damn thing over and over and over on the same 10 courses. Ended my run rather quickly.

Currently playing Lego: Jurassic World. Lego games are fun and mindless...plus easy Platinums!

I coughed up almost an entire week worth of free time to that game... Then realized I was doing the same damn thing over and over and over on the same 10 courses. Ended my run rather quickly.
Truth, after the first season I was expecting a shift in majors or something a bit different. After the second season I it the game back in its case and haven't been back. Total let down

I am downloading it right now. Whopping 26 gb!

The Division Beta went live this weekend.

It seems like it will be a very fun game!

I'm excited for another version of destiny. Downloaded and gonna dive in alittle tonight

Back