Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

My kentwool scripting for Day 1. I promise I'll have other clothes on as well!
81fc1b21698874a89c179fef9febbdd7.jpg

I never thought I'd come on THP and see pics of guys showing off their underwear, but here we are :D

Great day yesterday out on the course capped off by a fun dinner and then a bunch of us chilling out on the patio last night.

Looking forward to a littke range time this AM and a great day with Tadashi, spicoli and DD

Great day yesterday out on the course capped off by a fun dinner and then a bunch of us chilling out on the patio last night.

Looking forward to a littke range time this AM and a great day with Tadashi, spicoli and DD

XXIO here I come...

Play well out there. Don't make me regret picking you guys

Anyone want a pre round swim?
84feb261659ab4068881bc1ef93f973f.jpg

Play well and have fun out there boys!!

Play well today fellas!

Repping kentwool today
c0663ed3e49ff073eb185bac2fda3e55.jpg

Have fun out there today guys! I'm looking forward to following along.

Happy feet!

d32edb8f413282b66a66df832e5cf383.jpg

Just got back from a run and the course looks ready for a #THPKickoffClassic invasion!

69d90eb6256e6d8fe82d20e2e1d3d48d.jpg

Big shout out to Soxfan for dialing in these towels and ball markers for the entire team! Thank you sir!!

Hit them straight guys....grind it out and the most important have fun out there.

Alright Marauders you ready, let's do this!
47a22384bf89a68736b9fc77a36d5daa.jpg

Good luck and have fun guys!

The Kickoff Classic is here. These courses are going to test us all day, but I expect a fantastic time.

Light up those fairways guys, going to be a great 2 days of gold for y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Kickoff Classic is here. These courses are going to test us all day, but I expect a fantastic time.
Good luck buddy! We are pulling for you!

Back