XXIO Prime Driver

I pronounced it X-X-I-O at the shop and the guy corrected me and said you mean Zek- Zee- O

I would have never guessed that one.

I would have never guessed that one.

when i watched one of the videos, it sounded like "ZIX-see-oh" with the emphasis on the ZIX, and the entire "word" ran together.

I urge people to watch THP TV as going back a couple of years and including this year, there have been brand discussions about it including the name.

so "ZEX-see-oh" all one word?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so "ZEX-see-oh" all one word?

Definitely one word but based on the videos that I've seen it sounds like it is pronounce ZEX-EEE-OH.

What are the differences between the XXIO 9 and XXIO Prime?

Bumping this to get some thoughts on those that hit this on the range (yes even you Spicoli)

What's he gonna say? "ball go far"

He hit mine 8 miles into the air and it leaked right, I think spin was like 6800 or 8600 or something like that. He was WAY better suited for JB's as the 2nd won he hit was dead straight and took 2 days to land

He hit mine 8 miles into the air and it leaked right, I think spin was like 6800 or 8600 or something like that. He was WAY better suited for JB's as the 2nd won he hit was dead straight and took 2 days to land

I'm sure someone could have ran down the range and caught it!

Do you remember what the distance was on those? I wonder if yours was to whippy for him

Do you remember what the distance was on those? I wonder if yours was to whippy for him

I dont I got too caught up in seeing if the ball was going to land before the day ended. I do know the Project X shaft JB has in his was definitely a better fit.

I believe I heard somewhere around 260 with mega spin.

JBs setup is legit with the custom THP shaft. I hit this weekend and really liked it.

I don't see what the fuss is all about...Just kidding. I don't remember how many times I hit yours, but I felt like the club was going to fly out of my hands at impact. I honestly don't think I can provide any real feedback on yours other than JB's was a better fit. The feel/sound was fantastic and with a smooth swing, the ones I hit went dead straight and high.

I don't see what the fuss is all about...Just kidding. I don't remember how many times I hit yours, but I felt like the club was going to fly out of my hands at impact. I honestly don't think I can provide any real feedback on yours other than JB's was a better fit. The feel/sound was fantastic and with a smooth swing, the ones I hit went dead straight and high.

Quite not sure that ball has landed yet.

This one is stunning in hand as well. Simply gorgeous. I loved the gold color and contrast. In hand it looked phenomenal and felt great. It frames the ball in a unique yet really appealing way - as does the 9.

This one sets up to mash too. I wasn't really a huge fan of the look of the Srixon 545 at address and the face, but this one is at the 100% other end of the spectrum

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]441 needs to put the new Fujikura Zero Speeder shaft into this head.

Even Mike would hit moon balls with a 29.5 gram shaft.
[/FONT]

It's hard to find stores that handle these, much less have them in inventory. Would possibly be interested but not sure which shaft. Finding a better price on them seems impossible.

Back