What are you drinking?

Just some old Wild Turkey.

White Russian tonight.

I'm enjoying a War Eagle favorite tonight as he and his Wool Warriors prepare for this weekend's Kickoff Classic--Captain and Diet Coke. Tomorrow night, I'll drink to Tadashi's Merino Marauders if I can remember what his drink of choice is. Good luck guys. I'm wishing I was with you. It's going to be a battle.

Bud Light.

Lockwood Pinot Noir tonight. Really solid for 13 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Beam and Diet

Beam Signature Craft and Sprite.

Beam Signature Craft and Sprite.
Interesting never would have thought to use Sprite. I would probably use Sprite Zero though regular soda is too sugary for me

Interesting never would have thought to use Sprite. I would probably use Sprite Zero though regular soda is too sugary for me

Oh it's Sprite Zero for sure haha. I love it, allows you to taste the spirit of choice better. Just like a 7 and 7 as well, just not Seagrams and 7up haha

Oh it's Sprite Zero for sure haha. I love it, allows you to taste the spirit of choice better. Just like a 7 and 7 as well, just not Seagrams and 7up haha
Good call. I am a beer drinker usually but trying to expand my horizons haha I need to try the Sprite Zero for sure

Good call. I am a beer drinker usually but trying to expand my horizons haha I need to try the Sprite Zero for sure

I'm not picky. I'll drink mixed drinks, beer, wine, whatever. Just can't drink liquor straight much apart from a select few. I love fancy liquor in my mixed drinks though haha

Old Fashion

0861b61359de0eddf1b823e013df0ee5.jpg

I'm not picky. I'll drink mixed drinks, beer, wine, whatever. Just can't drink liquor straight much apart from a select few. I love fancy liquor in my mixed drinks though haha
Yeah my straight liquor days are long gone haha well except for maybe Fireball shots

Yeah my straight liquor days are long gone haha well except for maybe Fireball shots

Oh yea, shots are still on haha. Just can't sip the good stuff unfortunately.

Corona with a shot of Bacardi Limon in it…

1792 Bourbon on the rocks!

Back