The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

Rory -4 with only 11 greens, going -3 on the par 5s. That's quality.

6/7 scrambling on those greens? Not bad either.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is Rory using 2011 VR Pro Blades? Sorry if this was addressed earlier.

Is Rory using 2011 VR Pro Blades? Sorry if this was addressed earlier.

Something like that, yea. He doesn't use their current line up for irons

Something like that, yea. He doesn't use their current line up for irons

I also noticed the Engage wedges. Not sure if those are their latest wedge either.

I also noticed the Engage wedges. Not sure if those are their latest wedge either.

I believe they are still. They haven't released a new wedge this year that I know of. But I think he switched into a full set of those only recently though

Rory in grey Flyknits today.

Rory in grey Flyknits today.

I saw that. They look great IMO. The more I see them the more I'll have a pair

Group buy!!! :alien:

I do like the way they look today. The grey pullover ties in well with the shoes.

Group buy!!! :alien:

I do like the way they look today. The grey pullover ties in well with the shoes.

I wonder if somewhere would take us up on that haha

I like them a lot in pants. Not sure how I feel about them with shorts though.

I like them a lot in pants. Not sure how I feel about them with shorts though.

they looked good to me in the pic from RTG of Freddie.

Just saw a video that Rory is practicing the left hand low putting grip. Will he be making the switch and using it in competition this week? Guess we'll see.

Just saw a video that Rory is practicing the left hand low putting grip. Will he be making the switch and using it in competition this week? Guess we'll see.

Based on his post and the fact that WGC Event doesn't have a cut, I would suspect, yes.

Based on his post and the fact that WGC Event doesn't have a cut, I would suspect, yes.

Can't be much worse than it was last week

I'll be curious to see how quickly he sees a change in his stats/performance with it

Left Hand Low FTW!!!

that's kind of a big deal. i hope he finds something that clicks.

Pretty sure he tried it a few years back. Either way maybe they will start falling.

He's so streaky with the putting right now it's must be hard to know what to do. His confidence must be shaky!

Back