New England Members

Where did we end up playing the day of the frost issue at south shore? That place could be fun in top condition

Maple gate cc. The problem is that it never gets in good shape. Pretty much what you saw is what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maple gate cc. The problem is that it never gets in good shape. Pretty much what you saw is what you get.

Seriously? That's a shame.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seriously? That's a shame.

Ya that my experience playing there 4 or 5 times the past couple of years. Apparently back in the early 2000's it was in great shape and host mass amateur qualifiers and things like that. I'm not sure what happened since then but every time I've played its in pretty much the shape we played it in.

That could be a top tier public course if conditions were on par with Pinehills, Waverley, etc.

Old Sandwich?

Spoiler
definitely

What Mike said, basically word for word.
I'd like to see you pull that off.

I'd like to see you pull that off.

I'll shoot them an email, worst that happens is they don't get back to me haha

I reached out to a couple of the ones that I had in mind. There is one course I want to play before talking to them.

There is another course but might require a deposit.

July 31 sounds good to me; still working on Sunday tbd

How does everyone feel about either July 30th or 31st for the New England/Mass Meetup this year?
Make a date, I'll see you then

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As of right now those dates are good, but that's subject to change once I get the summer schedules for band/baseball/Gillette.

Why? What happened?
Drop kicked my drive right...into the range. Imagine trying to find your ball... on a driving range. Luckily I did but should have left it there. Tried to squeeze between the trees, ball thought it was a boomerang and came right back to me. Put up a snowman...just a dreadful debut... Love this game

Drop kicked my drive right...into the range. Imagine trying to find your ball... on a driving range. Luckily I did but should have left it there. Tried to squeeze between the trees, ball thought it was a boomerang and came right back to me. Put up a snowman...just a dreadful debut... Love this game

Try missing the ball altogether on the first tee. In front of everyone. While SOMEONE is sitting there recording it, and narrating in a golf whisper.

Vimeo instead of persicope

Yeah right....I'm confiscating your phone until I'm done.

Try missing the ball altogether on the first tee. In front of everyone. While SOMEONE is sitting there recording it, and narrating in a golf whisper.

I'm sure mine won't be the only phone...

Ok, you win.

T

That's a bummer, so much potential there.

Just booked 7:37 tee time for Ridder tomorrow. Guy said tee sheet is wide open so I can have my way with the place. I pay for 18 and he usually waves me through for 2nd 18.

Just snagged 2 rounds For Atlantic in Plymouth on Groupon $37.00 each which is an absolute steal for that track. Disclaimer: Must be used by May 25th of this year to get deal, if used after May 25th cash value goes towards round. NBD, I'll be there before end of May.

I see the Ranch is open with some times for Saturday at $50

Just snagged 2 rounds For Atlantic in Plymouth on Groupon $37.00 each which is an absolute steal for that track. Disclaimer: Must be used by May 25th of this year to get deal, if used after May 25th cash value goes towards round. NBD, I'll be there before end of May.

A buddy and i picked that up too. I like the layout there.

Back