Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Scrambling

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Bunker Play

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
I want to definitely be known for my putting. The feeling of standing over the ball and knowing that it has a good chance of going in is something that I really would love to have. Also, you would be picked for everyones scramble team :alien:

I'll take a crisp iron game anytime.

Won't make you score the best but damn it's impressive.

I'd have to agree. While big accurate drives are impressive to watch, a consistent iron game is even more so. Stenson and Rory are two names that come to mind when I think iron play and it's ridiculous to watch.

I'd have to agree. While big accurate drives are impressive to watch, a consistent iron game is even more so. Stenson and Rory are two names that come to mind when I think iron play and it's ridiculous to watch.
Yah it's incredible.

You go to a tour event and watch them drive the ball is kinda meh.

Then you watch the earth shake when they hit an iron.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yah it's incredible.

You go to a tour event and watch them drive the ball is kinda meh.

Then you watch the earth shake when they hit an iron.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And Rory is just a little guy

Winning. That's all that matters. I'm sure everyone has had their moments of great shots, but winning is something else.

Definitely ball striking, I don't know why but it's somthing I've gravitated towards the last few years. Making a ball do what you want it to do is a pretty amazing feeling.

Driving. I'm not a big guy and I like knowing I can put the ball out there pretty well

Almost said putting, but I'd really like to be so good with my wedges that it puts pressure on an opponent. So...wedges

Driving. Hitting the ball deep and keeping it in play can sure shorten a hole. Watching these guys who can spank the ball out over 300 yds on an average and hit over 70% of fairways means they're hitting 9 irons or PW into 450 yd par 4s. Yeah, I'd like to hit the ball like that.

I mean you guys think about Jack Nicklaus and putting, but he was one of the longest hitters on the tour in his day. I remember watching him on TV drive greens on par 4s. It could break a competitor.

Wedges for sure. I could save so many strokes on my short game, hence why I am practicing it so much.

As much as I want to be known or remembered for a skill, I really want to be remember as the guy people want to golf with.

This is what I want to be known for as well.
(Of course that and a solid core...)

This is what I want to be known for as well.
(Of course that and a solid core...)
I like to think that working my liver is making my core stronger

If all around solid play can't be a cop out, I choose putting. Daggers on the carpet is something folks tend to remember.

Short game from 125 and in. That is where the strokes are gained and or lost. Part of my game which is pretty steak which I hope to change

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I want to be know as one of those guys who is never in trouble, no matter where I hit my shot. Pars from everywhere, impossible to play against, but at the same time fun to watch and fun to be around.

That's been a huge goal of mine over the last two seasons and I think I am improving on every aspect of it.

Raising good kids, being a decent husband, and being remembered as someone who made his institution a better place.

Also, wedges & short game. I think that's the most fun part of golf...most frustrating, but also most fun.

I want to be known for always having a good time, regardless of how I play

I'd love to be known for iron striking, it's such an elusive skill. Those that have it are looking at birdies a lot more often. It also takes a lot of trouble out of the game when you're throwing darts from 120-200+ yards. I believe the rest of the game would take care of itself once you get to the point where you're a superior irons players.

As much as I want to be known or remembered for a skill, I really want to be remember as the guy people want to golf with.

This is what I would say. I want the people I play with to be able to honestly say that they would love to play with me again. To me that would mean that my game was adequate, my etiquette was impeccable, and my demeanor was such that I was a pleasant companion.

I mean the whole question was around what golf ability you want to be known for...

4b31728fa658428a6b951ea8969fd8cb.jpg

:alien:

Other. I want to be known as someone who is fun to play alongside, no matter how bad I'm playing.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say iron striking. Something about hitting pure iron shots just speaks to me. I'd want to be able to get it done in the short game too, but there's something about being a great iron player.

Id like to be known as a ninja with a wedge. I want my opponents quaking as soon as I'm inside 125.

You already are dude! I'd give up my "pretty" swing in a second if I could make things happen with wedges like you do.

I mean the whole question was around what golf ability you want to be known for...

:alien:

Maybe the question needed to be phrased that way then. I don't care what anyone thinks of how well I play in any phase of the game. That is just fleeting praise, here today, gone tomorrow.

Being a person that others enjoy playing golf with is something I can take to every round I play.

Maybe the question needed to be phrased that way then. I don't care what anyone thinks of how well I play in any phase of the game. That is just fleeting praise, here today, gone tomorrow.

Being a person that others enjoy playing golf with is something I can take to every round I play.

To be fair, I asked what part of the game of golf would you want to be known for, and then listed 6 categories of shot types/skills. Not sure it was a problem with the question.

Back