Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I need to adjust my sizes. I already have 50% off my next order so I'll keep it going. I like the UA 1/4 zip and the Chase 54 shirt. I also got a Chase 54 rain jacket, which I'm not a huge fan of. Mostly because I don't have the need for it, I already have 3 really good rain jackets.

ildu36.jpg

here's what I got today. Athletic Style and my first month...Adidas Puremotion Polo, Adidas ClimaProof Short sleeve Wind Jacket, Adidas Perfect 360 Wrap socks, and SP4 poker chip

Last edited:
ildu36.jpg

here's what I got today. Athletic Style and my first month...Addias Puremotion Polo and Addias ClimaProof Short sleeve Wind Jacket

I would rock both. Nice haul!

Lol, I'm wearing that exact shirt right now from Adidas

I hope that's what I get! I'm pretty sure I went with athletic so we'll see next week!

Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Chase54 polo and ua 1/4 zip. Good deal for $22.50
408c5d1ba6dd1298073c1a7639158c3b.jpg

Seeing a trend for this month.....and I absolutely love it! Especially for $22.50!

I need to adjust my sizes. I already have 50% off my next order so I'll keep it going. I like the UA 1/4 zip and the Chase 54 shirt. I also got a Chase 54 rain jacket, which I'm not a huge fan of. Mostly because I don't have the need for it, I already have 3 really good rain jackets.

But still good rain jackets can be sold without losing much value. You keep that one and I'll take the adidas one you just reviewed :)

Seeing a trend for this month.....and I absolutely love it! Especially for $22.50!

My exact thoughts. I'm not too picky on this year vs last year and the purpose of this program is to show me new brands and styles I don't already have nor do I have the time to go shopping for (by myself, because let's face it shopping for golf stuff with the wife and/or kids is always rushed)

But still good rain jackets can be sold without losing much value. You keep that one and I'll take the adidas one you just reviewed :)
Oh I agree. It's a nice jacket.

Chase54 polo and ua 1/4 zip. Good deal for $22.50
408c5d1ba6dd1298073c1a7639158c3b.jpg

The 1/4 zip is a moomoo! If this box had not been close to free I would cancelled. Now I'm
Officially done

Also a Chase 54 polo and UA 1/4 zip for $22.50. Was hoping for one those new SP4 hats...oh well. Not crazy about the polo...not sure what it's fate will be.
On the fence for next month as it will be $45.
0f90e05641ecfefb2a86bcaaffc242ea.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang, I wonder what we're all getting?

p8JdwSgl.jpg

i blue adidas climacool pants and the chase 54 polo, really hoped for the UA 1/4, but no dice. Would have never bought the pants for myself, but after trying them on, they're something i'll wear a few times a year in the spring and fall, and the chas 54 polo is a great material, will definitely wear. just wish they combined items that actually go together color wise. Pants were blue, shirt was a darker greay, not good together at all. but happy with my first box

image_zps1tkumcgp.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Puma polo and a Chase54 1/4 zip. I really like the 1/4 zip IT HAS POCKETS!

How have you guys been finding out if you get the half off deals? A few people have messaged me on Facebook saying they used my code, but have yet to see any discounts

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How have you guys been finding out if you get the half off deals? A few people have messaged me on Facebook saying they used my code, but have yet to see any discounts

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You will get an email from sp4 thanking you for referring a friend and telling you that your next box will be discounted. They send an email every time someone uses the code.

The 1/4 zip is a moomoo! If this box had not been close to free I would cancelled. Now I'm
Officially done

Panda what 1/4 zip did you get? I got one and it's too small for me.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Panda what 1/4 zip did you get? I got one and it's too small for me.

I got an XL UA 1/4 zip

Me too. It's a little big. Need a L. Going to change up my sizes for next month

What are you planning on doing with the XL?

I got the XL UA as well and it's probably the right size, but it's very athletic fit, too much for me. I won't wear it.

Back