Funniest Guy in Golf?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Par Train is back with a new episode on the PGA Memes.
Pat Reed vs Ian Poulter, who is more unlikeable and a whole lot more.

Catch it all on THP radio, here.

http://bit.ly/2WpZqy3

Having witnessed some JB in action, he should be in the running on this one. It does say funniest guy in golf not funniest guy on tour.

Will have to give it a listen. Eddie Pepperell is the funniest man in golf, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to say this because I know a lot of work goes into a podcast, but I had to stop it after a couple of min with the effect used to cover up the voice. Maybe it's just my headphones, but could barely make out what was being said.

Should be interesting. Pro golfers aren't known for their senses of humor. I don't think any are that funny. Trevino was pretty jovial though. Reed nor Poulter would even make my top of unlikeable, but if you made me choose I'd take Poulter.

I'm sorry to say this because I know a lot of work goes into a podcast, but I had to stop it after a couple of min with the effect used to cover up the voice. Maybe it's just my headphones, but could barely make out what was being said.

Appreciate the feedback! We tested the episode with this in mind with multiple people before posting and the consensus was that you may not be able to make out every single word, but you'll be able to understand the gist of everything he's saying. Hopefully you'll give it another shot :)

Appreciate the feedback! We tested the episode with this in mind with multiple people before posting and the consensus was that you may not be able to make out every single word, but you'll be able to understand the gist of everything he's saying. Hopefully you'll give it another shot :)
Ill fully intend on it with different headphones. I feel like that may be the issue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Perfect listen for my long drive tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back