Thank you JB and GG

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to take a minute and stop to thank JB and GG for all they do for us. From the killer reviews that drive most of us here to the epic events. These two keep reinventing themselves and the forum. We get to reap the benefits of their hard work.

The opportunities afforded to the staff are amazing and we are lucky to have these two working their tails off for us. Sure they have help but they direct all of us and to be honest it a whole hell of a lot of fun!!

I know JB hates this stuff but I don't care. He will drive 9 hours to Alabama to watch us play golf, score the event and make sure we are well taken care of. A weekend away from his home to hang with 24 dudes. Think what you want, that's work!

So join me in thanking them both for their outstanding efforts and big hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here! HERE!

Thanks JB and GG, you guys ROCK!

Two of the best people you could ever meet. Just don't ever call their bluff when it comes to forum name changes :beat-up:

Thanks for all you do, looking forward to meeting you two this year!

I couldnt imagine spending my work hours anywhere else. But seriously this forum has given me much more than I have put in. I take every chance I get to spread the word to people not familiar with this place.

Absolutely. I have a huge list of things that I can thank them for.

Well said FK! This is the best golfing community on the interwebz!

Can't be said enough!!!!

Well said. They do a great job!

Amen to that! A huge thanks to JB and GG for everything they do!

:clapp:

Well said Freddie and I agree 100%. I am truly great full for the day I found this place. A huge thank you to Josh and Morgan for everything that they do. It is truly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely agreed. I am constantly amazed by the effort they put into making sure we all have fun.

Why are the other golf sites not able to pull off the same scale of events as THP? Because they don't have JB and Morgan.

Nailed it. Thank you JB and GG for everything you do!

Thank you to JB and Morgan for everything! Golf has become so different for me because of their vision. Because of them I have met some incredible people and been apart of some the greatest events someone could think of. Thank you

Big shout out to JB and GG. Thank you for all you do for us. Freddie nailed it.

FK, excellent idea!

JB and Morgan you two are awesome! Thank you truly for working as hard as you do, and mostly thank you for caring! You two care that we have amazing AMAZING events to attend, you care enough to ship insane amounts of cool products out to us, you care enough to bring this entire community together day after day. You are two really awesome people, and Morgan at least has good sense when it comes to hot dogs! :alien:

THANK YOU!!!!

Absolutely, I am looking forward to meeting one if not both in VA this summer. Thanks guys.

I agree with all that was said! Thank you JB and GG!

Ditto on what the Panda said!!

Yes, indeed. There are a lot of us who are very excited this week (and always) due to their great work. Thank you!

100% correct. This site has been a great outlet for me throughout my week. Thank you guys so much for all you do!

couldnt agree more with this. Thanks so much GG & JB for everything you do. I am so glad I found my way to this site back in the Summer. Good people talking about golf. The thing that impresses me the most, is the quality of people on the forum and how it is such a positive place to discuss golf. Cant wait to take part in my first event in April!

Absolutely! Huge thanks! Even if it makes JB uncomfortable, and tarnished his "image". Hearts of gold and a passion to see friends and families enjoy the game the way it's intended. You two are Badass!

Back