THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

125 yards and in is a critical yardage (Par and Birdie territory) that everyone needs to be ready for! Our Captain is spot on in this call, IMHO!!! I'll be as ready as I can, whatever that means!!

I hit 100 shots or so a day from that range on the sim, I find 60-80 is my hardest yardage. Usually on course I just play it short or long of that and try to make the putt.

If people are interested - and they should be - about what TT shafts should be in their clubs, go to TT and get Shaft Fit.

http://www.shaftfit.com/

For me:

Woods - Prolaunch Blue Supercharged S
Irons - XP 95 S300

I think they recommended stiff shafts thanks to my quick transition on the downswing.
I did the shaft fit a month or two ago. Yesterday, I had a good conversation with whoever does their Twitter, about loving the XP95's and wishing I had them in my D200 instead of the SL85. They are really great at engaging their customers and potential customers on social media.

And your are right, the TrueTemper site is full of great info and videos. I suggested everyone also signup for their Newsletter

http://www.truetemper.com/how-to-de...paign=TT Weekly 2/17 - Rethinking Swing Speed

I did the shaft fit a month or two ago. Yesterday, I had a good conversation with whoever does their Twitter, about loving the XP95's and wishing I had them in my D200 instead of the SL85. They are really great at engaging their customers and potential customers on social media.

And your are right, the TrueTemper site is full of great info and videos. I suggested everyone also signup for their Newsletter

http://www.truetemper.com/how-to-de...paign=TT Weekly 2/17 - Rethinking Swing Speed

Been there ... done that! LOL Their one of the reasons why I put the XP95 in my 3, 4 iron ... for that higher ball flight and added swing speed.

True temper/project x get it on social media aspect plus DB TT is an accessible resource on here. The info they have provided for THP has been outstanding.

I can't wait to put the hzrdus black into range/course testing. I have a good idea of who way I'm going with iron shafts but wish they were available in more OEMs right now. The s400 amt are nice.

guarantee if I get in as capt pick their shafts will be in my irons and are already in a couple of my wedges.

The HZRDUS shafts look sick ... bummed they don't fit my game. at. all.

Plenty of other options though, so I won't be bummed for long.

I have True Temper shafts in my irons but have not tried them in any of my woods. Something I obviously need to rectify!

It's a killer! I firmly believe we all will benefit from keeping this focus. 125 all the way in the cup. Rolling the Rock is part of this.

That's what I have really been focusing on. I feel so confident over chips, pitches, partial swing 8 & 9 irons. My putting stroke feels so smooth. For the average golfer this is where you make gains.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DMV'ers .....#OWN125! OWN IT

I have most of that down. Good with putting and partial wedge shots. Big struggle with the short pitch and chips around the green......have a mental block I need to get past.

I have most of that down. Good with putting and partial wedge shots. Big struggle with the short pitch and chips around the green......have a mental block I need to get past.

Get after it buddy.....the goal is make your weaknesses into a strength. Make it your biotch!

Get after it buddy.....the goal is make your weaknesses into a strength. Make it your biotch!

Trust me, has been my focus for the past month or so. Seems like the past couple of times I have practiced I have made some progress; not enough to make me happy. Best option would be to just hit every green and avoid those shots all together.

I got some work with the wedges today, worked on full and partial shots. As long as I focus on my tempo I was good, but I still get to quick with my transition sometimes. Also hit the chipping green, it's been one of my weaknesses so I'm hitting that hard. I'll be ready to help the Carolinas to bring the #RegionalRivalry championship home!

I have a lesson today as I continue to get ready to help destroy the DMV. It also looks like I'll be able to get a round in on Sunday. With all the skill in the Carolina's I know we can take home the title!

I have a lesson today as I continue to get ready to help destroy the DMV. It also looks like I'll be able to get a round in on Sunday. With all the skill in the Carolina's I know we can take home the title!

Let's not get to excited Mike! Just because your Patriots lost......haha

Let's not get to excited Mike! Just because your Patriots lost......haha

At least they didn't lose to the Ravens, that would have been devastating.

At least they didn't lose to the Ravens, that would have been devastating.

You forgot, I'm a Bengals fan... we lost to the Steelers! Which is worse in my book!

It's a killer! I firmly believe we all will benefit from keeping this focus. 125 all the way in the cup. Rolling the Rock is part of this.

Totally agree with the putting Kevin. I have a good short game wedge wise, and give myself lots of putts inside the 5' range, but have missed waaaay to many of them. That started changing a little last year after a lesson, and I am working hard on that aspect of my game. Gotta complete the process!

A WITB preview from one of the winners on the Carolinas team ...

c1bea00487c17edf6b1c2d683132d22d.jpg

#justsayin #HellYesIAmPlayingTheStaffBag

Did you get picked ?
Thinking positive thoughts. :wink:

You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Happy. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.

I like your attitude about getting picked.....who's going to win.... not so much!!

Thinking positive thoughts. :wink:

You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Happy. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.

Psycho.

And this is apt in more ways than one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back