New guy from Glen Allen VA

How does one become an albatross member? /QUOTE]

Disregard, I saw the hyperlink. I am joining for sure. Great cause that we contribute to annually.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome!

:welcome:

They are shutting is down and developing it. HHHunt owns the land. Bummer. Like the crossings, first course I played when I moved here. Kinda letting it go though, but fun layout. I like MG's a lot, I just won a 4 pack of greens fees there in a tourney last fall. Have you been out to Viniterra yet? That is a fun track, pretty secluded. I play in a Saturday morning group at Belmont and somewhere off of 64 during the week. Brickshire, RNK, Brookwoods, etc. We should hook up one day.

It's a shame they are shutting it down. Definitely enjoyed playing there.

I'd be up for playing sometime. I haven't played any of the courses out in New Kent yet, but hoping to soon. I definitely can't keep pace with your game, but I'm sure we'd have a good time.

Welcome to THP!

It's a shame they are shutting it down. Definitely enjoyed playing there.

I'd be up for playing sometime. I haven't played any of the courses out in New Kent yet, but hoping to soon. I definitely can't keep pace with your game, but I'm sure we'd have a good time.

Yeah, it does suck. It's not forecasted to happen for a couple of more years, but the announcement has been made. If your interested, we have a block of times this Saturday at Belmont. I'm not sure how many in our group are playing but I am certain there will be room for you. We are a diverse group, single digits to higher handicaps. We all get along and have a good time. You are more than welcome to join us. Most of us walk with push carts ( Easy course to walk if you haven't been ) and it's only $26 for Henrico residents.

Yeah, it does suck. It's not forecasted to happen for a couple of more years, but the announcement has been made. If your interested, we have a block of times this Saturday at Belmont. I'm not sure how many in our group are playing but I am certain there will be room for you. We are a diverse group, single digits to higher handicaps. We all get along and have a good time. You are more than welcome to join us. Most of us walk with push carts ( Easy course to walk if you haven't been ) and it's only $26 for Henrico residents.

I might be able to do that. What time are you playing? I need to get approval from my wife, but I don't think we have anything going on and the weather looks spectacular. I'm not a Henrico resident unfortunately, but it's pretty cheap nonetheless.

Welcome to THP. Nice group of us on the DMV.

I might be able to do that. What time are you playing? I need to get approval from my wife, but I don't think we have anything going on and the weather looks spectacular. I'm not a Henrico resident unfortunately, but it's pretty cheap nonetheless.

Sure, that would be great. It's a very diverse group of guy's, both ethnically and personality wise. Fun is always the priority, but we are competitive as well. And it is cheap, best bang for the buck in the area and they have been taking care of the course. You can shoot me a pm and we can exchange contact info if you like.

Sorry, forgot the time. I believe our group would go off 9:06, but they usually move up by 15 minutes.

Welcome to THP! Virginia in the house!

:welcome:

You'll enjoy the DMV crew around here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Glad to see you come on board!

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome, Rich!