Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

code removed. Please see below

maybe update the title of thread then?
that way others will not waste there time? but honestly why not let everyone post their codes? helps everyone and it is not like this thread gets off topic.

Athletic style, just tried them on, good fit. I order Medium as I'm between a Medium & Large. Was going to cancel last month as I signed up last May and don't need this much golf apparel, just didn't get around to calling them.

Shirt is a bit much style wise for me, I would personally consider it more Loud style, the thin gray & white stripes actually run down the back of the shirt in a 1 inch wide strip. The collar on the UA 1/4 zip if quite tall, if you fold it down, it covers up the only UA logo on it (which some may or may not consider a bad thing).

my first style i selected "all styles", not sure if that changes what is sent in different boxes.

maybe update the title of thread then?
that way others will not waste there time? but honestly why not let everyone post their codes? helps everyone and it is not like this thread gets off topic.

Look back over the last handful of pages and you will see lots of codes, that's what this thread led to and needed to be brought to a stop. Those coming in to talk about the service and what they have received is not a waste of time. If someone wants to come to this thread only to post codes, they easily do that other places as #Cookie mentioned.

Mine should be here Friday. i really hope I get that gray UA hoodie. That looks sweet.

Look back over the last handful of pages and you will see lots of codes, that's what this thread led to and needed to be brought to a stop. Those coming in to talk about the service and what they have received is not a waste of time. If someone wants to come to this thread only to post codes, they easily do that other places as #Cookie mentioned.

so you want me to read through 50 pages of a thread to just see other peoples codes....ummm ok.

so you want me to read through 50 pages of a thread to just see other peoples codes....ummm ok.

really? No it's a way to show you how all that posting took away from any conversation in this thread about the actual service that was being provided. Similar to what is going on between you and I right now. So I will end it here. Use Short Par 4 if you choose, come in and talk about it and if you liked it or not.

I've updated thread title to better reflect what this thread is intended to be about, hopefully it helps lessen confusion - thanks all for understanding!

That's exactly why we aren't allowing them to be posted - people that were reading through were seeing countless pages of codes/referral links. Hopefully with this change we will see good dialogue about the service that they offer.

Glad to see codes going so I can actually see what people are getting... My box is saying that I should get it tomorrow... but it is in transit in my city today so I'm hoping I get it today... I've been somewhat underwhelmed the last few shipments so hoping for better this month. The UA 1/4 zip and that polo would be perfect! just hope the 1/4 zip is not grey as I already have a grey THP 1/4 zip that takes priority

Looks like I've got a 2 pound box coming as well. I have no idea what to expect, but I certainly hope it's something I'll use!

I'd be thrilled with something similar zimme. Mine won't get here until Friday though.

Looks like I've got a 2 pound box coming as well. I have no idea what to expect, but I certainly hope it's something I'll use!
Same here, 9"x9"x9" 2 LBS

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

...also if we could keep it to a minimum to not post arrival dates. I come back in here every bump hoping to see the articles received, only to see when or how big a package is or to arrive.

I was guilty of this as well, but want to direct the attention to articles being received and the service.

Just received my shipment! Gray 1/4 zip Under Armour sweatshirt and peach colored Chase 54 polo. I'm not allowed to post attachments yet so will try to link to an image.

30cln28.jpg

Do you happen to have a picture of the back of that polo or the stripes you are referencing?

Have been following this thread for months and figured I should post what I got. I received my first box last December and was going to cancel this month but never got around to calling. Glad I didn't. Will wait around and see what comes next month because I love what I got. Very similar to zimmie333. Red Chase 54 Polo and a black 1/4 zip UA pullover. Mine appears to be a different material though. Tag says "coldgear" and is pretty athletic feeling.
z1Ig9sw.jpg

Finally signed up. I'll give it a couple of months and see if I like it.

Have been following this thread for months and figured I should post what I got. I received my first box last December and was going to cancel this month but never got around to calling. Glad I didn't. Will wait around and see what comes next month because I love what I got. Very similar to zimmie333. Red Chase 54 Polo and a black 1/4 zip UA pullover. Mine appears to be a different material though. Tag says "coldgear" and is pretty athletic feeling.
The first polo looks to be a heatgear style, differences between those are the coldgear is designed to retain more heat and keep you warmer than the coldgear, a little thicker/heavier if it's similar to the undershirts, heatgear is designed more for moisture wicking and designed for warmer climates... I use the undershirts of both for ice hockey (which is where I'm making my assumption). heatgear is perfect for warmer climates where it tends to be cool, but not cold (I.E. ice rink in Florida) vs the coldgear is designed to be warn in the colder climates (I.E. in the pond hockey tournament I just played)

Does your chase54 have stripes in the back as well? if so could you post pictures of it?

The first polo looks to be a heatgear style, differences between those are the coldgear is designed to retain more heat and keep you warmer than the coldgear, a little thicker/heavier if it's similar to the undershirts, heatgear is designed more for moisture wicking and designed for warmer climates... I use the undershirts of both for ice hockey (which is where I'm making my assumption). heatgear is perfect for warmer climates where it tends to be cool, but not cold (I.E. ice rink in Florida) vs the coldgear is designed to be warn in the colder climates (I.E. in the pond hockey tournament I just played)

Does your chase54 have stripes in the back as well? if so could you post pictures of it?

thanks for clearing up the pullover. I do like it a lot. Too bad it's currently far too warm in Texas to wear it.

There is no strip on the back of the shirt. Plain red.

thanks for clearing up the pullover. I do like it a lot. Too bad it's currently far too warm in Texas to wear it.

There is no strip on the back of the shirt. Plain red.

It's currently 67* in Florida so I'll be wearing mine in the morning and to the office (it's always cold as F*** in here) but loving the looks of this month so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first box so not bad for a 1/4 zip and a polo. Hopefully the polo is a color I don't have

Man I really like that UA 1/4 zip. I'm really hoping that comes in my box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z1Ig9sw.jpg
Wow that 1/4 zip looks great! hoping I get one in my box.

Back