2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Good luck today DD, looking forward to Sat!

Good luck today DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck today, DD!

Good luck, DD. will be thinking about you today and hoping all goes well.

I'm working today and tomorrow but cutting out a bit early before making the journey to RTJ.

New underwear FTW

Back home from the nerve block and I feel fine, total rest for the next 24 and no strenuous activity for 48 so I will be heading out Friday morning but don't plan to play a practice round, I will probably go over and putt some on the putting green so I can see some of y'all early. Thanks for the wishes for a successful procedure as it did go well. Safe travels all and see you in Alabama.

Back home from the nerve block and I feel fine, total rest for the next 24 and no strenuous activity for 48 so I will be heading out Friday morning but don't plan to play a practice round, I will probably go over and putt some on the putting green so I can see some of y'all early. Thanks for the wishes for a successful procedure as it did go well. Safe travels all and see you in Alabama.

Glad to hear it went well, rest it up and see ya Friday!

Glad it went well. See you in a couple of days friend

I was about to post a picture of my dogs that will be being dressed in some Kentwool goodies this weekend. But for the sake of the event and my sponsor I decided not to. However be ready for Saturday.

Glad it went well, get a few days rest and get ready for the weekend!

Glad that it well, roomie!!! I am looking forward to seeing you again, my friend!!!

I was debating packing the one pair of Kentwool socks I currently own for Friday.
I thought better of it and decided they'd serve me better on my long travel day Thursday.
I'll be rocking mine for the round on Friday, pre kentwool round!!! My favorite pair of golf socks, hands down, so happy I'll have a couple more to rotate with.

So happy it went well DD, rest up.

It's almost time boys!!!

Take it easy DD

I don't think I have missed anything but thought I would check. Do we have any information on when play will begin each day? Big difference between dressing for 8 am and 2 pm this time of year. Can easily be a 25 degree swing.

I don't think I have missed anything but thought I would check. Do we have any information on when play will begin each day? Big difference between dressing for 8 am and 2 pm this time of year. Can easily be a 25 degree swing.

Not yet.

1/4 zip makes all the difference buddy. My concern would be the ball in 25 degree swing.

I didn't see a reply when I asked so I'm just packing lightweight pants then golf shirt with a 1/4 zip ready to go. Not gonna get so warm that pants will be terrible or anything. I'm kinda guessing that we tee off around 10 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday.

1/4 zip makes all the difference buddy. My concern would be the ball in 25 degree swing.

Just mash your pitching wedge; you'll be fine. :alien:

Good luck to everyone; I'll be following along.

I didn't see a reply when I asked so I'm just packing lightweight pants then golf shirt with a 1/4 zip ready to go. Not gonna get so warm that pants will be terrible or anything. I'm kinda guessing that we tee off around 10 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday.
Sounds like planning removable layers will be the way to go. Shorts for me is a must regardless of tee time.

Sweet I can sleep off my hangover(s).

LOL, just a guess since we are only playing 18 on Saturday so no rush to make sure we get 36 in. Then a little earlier on Sunday to allow folks travel time post round. Purely a guess though.

Sounds like planning removable layers will be the way to go. Shorts for me is a must regardless of tee time.

You could go with these:

54e1357c668425dc012bb83e7f601918.jpg

Morgan will send out an itinerary to everyone tomorrow but tee times are 10am on Sat and 9am on sunday

Glad to hear it went well! Look forward to meeting you on Friday!

Back