Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Great time today with #Cookie and War Eagle! And thanks to my partner for some very clutch back 9 shots when we put ourselves in some not so enviable positions.

And I would certainly be remiss if I did not thank my lovely wife for her support!

Let's get this thing back tomorrow Marauders!

Just got caught up a on 41 pages of photos and updates. You guys killed it today. Looking forward to following along tomorrow

Just scrolled through the pics and videos. Great job guys with the updates. I'll definitely use the live scoring app tomorrow to follow along while at the Home and Garden Show!

Lots of great golf played today it seems with more to come on Sunday. I think this will come down to the very end and it will be fun to follow.

Let me just say, you guys are a ****ing blast.
You guys are the reason that this is all worth it.
Thanks for making the Kickoff Classic, so much fun.

So this is awesome.

Rightfully so. Such a great time and venue for this event.

Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Let me just say, you guys are a ****ing blast.
You guys are the reason that this is all worth it.
Thanks for making the Kickoff Classic, so much fun.

Thank you guys for making it happen!

I don't meet random dudes off any internet sites, just this one.

Just looking at this thread sends a shiver down your spine. Thank goodness I have my Kentwood goodies.

I know y'all are having a blast over there great competition just makes a great course even better. Had just about the funest 2 rounds on Thursday and Friday with Johnnymojo, Barry, Sox, and Toad hope to get a chance to tee it up with y'all again.

Keep the pedal down WW get War Eagle that home field victory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a great read, glad to see everyone having a blast. The course looks amazing , the pictures and videos are fantastic and I gotta get some of those Kentwool socks. Looking forward to following along tomorrow . Lets go MM's !

Good times today with T0AD, cpljohnst, Dhartmann!! Derrick and I struggled at times (mostly due to my horrible play), but Barry and Sean were playing lights out anyway so it would have taken our very best to hang with them. Poor Derek has to been tired from carrying me most of the day. Looking forward to taking on the Lakes course tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great job everyone. The updates all day were amazing. What a great follow today. Tomorrow sets up to be an amazing day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking at this thread sends a shiver down your spine. Thank goodness I have my Kentwood goodies.

Not to mention your raffle win! Nice score!

Just got caught up. Great to follow!

Wow what a fun thread to follow today. Seriously awesome job today boys

I can't believe I missed all this! Totally had a brain fart and forgot about it, in my defense though, we had an unusually warm 70* February day here and I played 27 holes. I will catch up on the whole thread before I go to sleep and tomorrow morning. Just skimming, it sounded like an effing blast though!!!

Keep grinding tomorrow, guys! Enjoyed following along with the scoring, today.

What a freaking day.

What. A. Freaking. Day.

Wheres everyone at? Party outside!

OK, so not really live, but like DD said, they were live when I took 'em!
Today was just a phenomenal day. I've been to over a dozen THP events and this one is way on up there, and we're only 1/2 way through it.
Partner Barry was solid as heck today. We worked well together and didn't panic once and just made shots when we had to do it.
About to head down and join everyone at the bar!!!

IMG_0645_zpsrir0uaka.jpg

On the first tee.

IMG_0609_zpsmycyevex.jpg

JeffJohn
IMG_0611_zpsp7rwlhc2.jpg

IMG_0612_zps8ilcnkft.jpg

IMG_0613_zpshu9xuuwb.jpg

IMG_0614_zpszrjnydg5.jpg

IMG_0615_zps5dwq2s05.jpg

IMG_0618_zpsjk0jdfbf.jpg

How's this shot? Huh?
IMG_0619_zpsoikicgrt.jpg

IMG_0620_zpswhltlhwl.jpg

IMG_0625_zps604spa1h.jpg

IMG_0630_zpsol5b8uej.jpg

IMG_0631_zpsqiqxd2gv.jpg

IMG_0633_zpszo2cxxvx.jpg

IMG_0636_zpsrfoqvdr8.jpg

IMG_0637_zpsnyhdrsvj.jpg

IMG_0638_zpsggh30lcx.jpg

IMG_0639_zpsyb18rsfw.jpg

IMG_0640_zpsijon6od2.jpg

IMG_0642_zpsocvpn2ne.jpg

Patio hanging out!
8c5bdd10ead45db98022c37757a9c330.jpg

Guess I need to find that patio.

c3ca16b1067dfa172bd8b28cfed1bcf2.jpg

You see these guys. I had a blast playing a hard fought match with these guys today! All three are gentlemen through to the bone. Let's do it again really soon. ChumpFries....hotty toddy bud!

Back