New guy from Glen Allen VA

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Hello everyone. I have been enjoying this site for a long time and finally decided I needed to join. I have lurked all of the other major forums, but this site is hands down the cream of the crop. I have read hundreds of reviews here ( Jman, you are tops at what you do ) and have made purchases based off of peoples insight and found the results to be exactly what had been discussed. The thing I enjoy the most is the moderating. There is rarely a flame war in sight and when there is it is extinguished pretty quickly. Great job Mods!!!

I have recently decided to rebuild my bag from scratch ( Bag Included ). I have never done this before and I am really excited about it. Great way to spend the winter months, researching, hitting, taking notes, etc.

I have been playing for 35 years ( 53 ). Am currently a 4 HDCP but have been as low as 0/+1. My long hitting days are behind me, but I have turned into one of those guy's that used to amaze me when I was a kid. The guy that usually played from the fairway and could get up and down from the ball washer:D. Now I understand the phrase " Youth is wasted on the young"

I look forward to interacting with everyone and hope I can contribute in the future. Thanks.

Rich

New guy from Glen Allen VA

Welcome to THP Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Rich!

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, fellow Virginian.

Welcome, we've got a Regional Rivalry coming up. Good time to get involved!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Rich!

:welcome: Nice to have more VA people represent.

Also, feel free to join the regional rivalry thread, become a Albatros member and throw your name in the hat for a spot on the team. Could always use a ringer!

Welcome to THP! Great to see another Virginian join. I live in Ashland right now, right up the road.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Great to see another Virginian join. I live in Ashland right now, right up the road.

Yup. Right down 54 to Hunting Hawk:act-up: Great practice facility. I'm gonna miss that course when it goes away.

Welcome, we've got a Regional Rivalry coming up. Good time to get involved!

And what is this Regional Rivalry you speak of? Sounds like a match.

Yup. Right down 54 to Hunting Hawk:act-up: Great practice facility. I'm gonna miss that course when it goes away.
I used to play there a few times a year, but haven't in a few. What is happening to the course?

I play fairly often at The Crossings and Magnolia Green Golf course off Hull st.

I used to play there a few times a year, but haven't in a few. What is happening to the course?

I play fairly often at The Crossings and Magnolia Green Golf course off Hull st.

They are shutting is down and developing it. HHHunt owns the land. Bummer. Like the crossings, first course I played when I moved here. Kinda letting it go though, but fun layout. I like MG's a lot, I just won a 4 pack of greens fees there in a tourney last fall. Have you been out to Viniterra yet? That is a fun track, pretty secluded. I play in a Saturday morning group at Belmont and somewhere off of 64 during the week. Brickshire, RNK, Brookwoods, etc. We should hook up one day.

Wow, this is great! I play RNK several times a year. I would put that course right up there with Bethpage Black ( Played there too many times to count ) How does one become an albatross member? Sorry, I am still just scratching the surface of this site, I usually just check out the Equipment reviews but I find myself spending more and more time on here. Especially at work:angel:

Back