Thank you JB and GG

JB & Morgan rock :rockon:

Well said Panda and thank you to JB & GG doesn't seem like enough. There is a lot of thankless stuff happening behind the scenes that we don't see just to make sure golfers like us can experience and see a side of this great game we otherwise wouldn't. Bonds that are created here last well past the events, contests and prizes. That's a true testament to JB & GG building the best golf site going.

Thank you JB and GG

Solid people. They've changed everything in my life about golf and even some extra stuff. They rock.

Others have put it better than I can - thanks! I've had some fantastic experiences on account of you two.

No doubt! #ChangingTheGame for all of us. Experiencing some wonderful things that some of us didn't ever think was possible. Proud to say I'm a Hacker!

Very well said, Freddie! Thank you JB and GG for all you do for all of us!

Josh and Morgan, thank you so much for all that you do, keeping this place running and giving us all a second golfing family, THP is truly a special place, and I for one am a proud member!

Well said Freddie. Thank you Josh and Morgan for everything you guys do for us!!

Very timely Freddie. Thanks JB and Morgan!!

I won't say with the busy about to start, it's a good time to stop and thank them.. Because anyone who pays attention knows that the entire year is the busy season for both JB and Morgan. I seem to recall ONE day maybe last year where they both took off just to get away for a day. They definitely keep this machine running 24/7/365

Never can thank those two enough for all they have brought to the forum and especially to my life. Nothing but greatness.

So three cheers to you two and here's to many more years of making dreams come true!

Thank you for what you do JB and GG! You make this place so much fun!

Well said Panda, a huge thank you to Josh and Morgan for all they do.

Ditto X 1 billion !

Thank you JB and GG for this great forum/website. I've received a ton of great information here and look forward to keep interacting with everyone here!

Good stuff and well said, thanks again guys for all that you do to make this place great!

Indeed JB and Morgan, thank you for everything you do for us, you guys are a rare breed.

Thank you.

Yes! Thank you! I know it's a lot of work you put in and I hope it's also a labor of love. Much appreciated and thank you again!

I love this place. And it all starts at the top with JB and GG. Thanks for everything you do for all us hackers; we all appreciate it more than you know.

This thread is needed! Thank you JB and GG!

Absolutly nailed it!!

While I may not post a whole lot, I do spend a good portion of each day on this site. It provides me with endless hours of entertainment. I have only been around as a member for a year, but I feel like I know everyone that frequents this site just from there screen names. I have belonged to numerous golf forums, and this is by far the most enjoyable. It all starts at the top. Josh and Morgan bring a class and respectability to this site that no other can match. The information that everyone provides is outstanding. So thank you JB and GolferGal. You have a fan for life.

One thing I want to add is that JB is tireless on this forum. He makes new members like me and no doubt everyone else feel valued and part of the community. I am certain he reads every post and responds to more than I can comprehend. And this is a BIG community with a lot of legacies and member dynamics. He somehow also does things like reviews, events, podcasts, online retail store, and probably runs a side business as a brain surgeon. I don't know how he does it. I am impressed. And I don't mean to leave out GG. She is everywhere, does more things than I can imagine, and is always friendly as well. Together they make this virtual community special. Thank you.

Jacqui and I will never forget what Josh and Morgan did for us when our dog Bandit was sick. It meant so much to us and appreciated it so much. Such good people.

Right on the money, Freddie. Big thanks to JB and GolferGal for making THP the great experience it is.

All the hard work, dedication and passion they have clearly shines through in so many different ways.

Back