The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Congrats to everyone that got in

Congrats to all who made it!

also, those looking to stay at We-Ko-Pa, please hold off a few days, THP will be announcing the needed info to secure rooms via our room block for Fri and Sat. Hotel rate is $199, THP rate is $89

also, those looking to stay at We-Ko-Pa, please hold off a few days, THP will be announcing the needed info to secure rooms via our room block for Fri and Sat. Hotel rate is $199, THP rate is $89

That is a hell of a rate.

Morgan will be sending a PM shortly with the info

Thanks! I was already PM'ing GolferGal about that. My bad :bulgy-eyes:

also, those looking to stay at we-ko-pa, please hold off a few days, thp will be announcing the needed info to secure rooms via our room block for fri and sat. Hotel rate is $199, thp rate is $89

i ❤️ 441!!!

Congrats guys! Can't wait to follow along.

Teams

Team Jason Finley
Esg777
Mpeterson
tanker337

Team Johnny Rodriguez
wubears71
BigDG
JP_CO

Team AJ Voelpel
X.Man
stevececil
Awkward Silence

Team Ethan Ganot
rozo22
BigTex
Spivey

Team Stripe Show
Will82
arwin
mixalot

Team Rookie
Molten
GregDan
Mr. Hicksta[/QUOTE]

The complete list!Congrats fellas!

Sucks for someone but incredible chance for a waitlister to get called!

ATTENTION:

Unfortunately, one of the participants can no longer make this event, so we will draw another name at random.

Sorry to hear that but someone is about to get some seriously awesome news.

Teams

Team Jason Finley
Esg777
Mpeterson
tanker337

Team Johnny Rodriguez
wubears71
BigDG
JP_CO

Team AJ Voelpel
X.Man
stevececil
Awkward Silence

Team Ethan Ganot
rozo22
BigTex
Spivey

Team Stripe Show
Will82
arwin
mixalot

Team Rookie
Molten
GregDan
Mr. Hicksta

The complete list!Congrats fellas![/QUOTE]

Boom - light em up!!

I'm packed and ready!

This event is so crazy awesome and at those courses you guys are going to have such a blast! Awesome looking teams all around. Can't wait to follow this one.

I've got to go with my boys on Team Rookie! Get some boys

Someone is about to get an early christmas present :)

Have not seen any love for Team AJ so far. I like flying under the radar. Hopefully we put together a solid weekend.

Will be great to follow along! Very jealous of all you guys ... it's going to be a blast I know it.

ATTENTION:

Unfortunately, one of the participants can no longer make this event, so we will draw another name at random.

Someone is going to be very happy getting the call. Especially a 2nd chance at it!

There are a WHOLE lot of first time event goers in that first post.
Congrats on coming to your first THP Event.
Congrats guys.
That's what I like is seeing mostly new first timers getting in.
Good luck yall

Tazz

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Got to it men, great looking Teams to give #therod aka #thethug a run for the title.

All sorts of new names popping up in the selections!! Congrats to everyone chosen, it will be a blast!

Back