The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Man, that stinks that someone has to drop out so soon after teams have been announced.

But congrats to the newest member of Team ______!!!

I feel bad for whoever had to drop out, hopefully it wasn't due to something bad happening.

ATTENTION:

Unfortunately, one of the participants can no longer make this event, so we will draw another name at random.
Well that didn't take long. That stinks.

Wonder what team the new attendee will be on...

Well that didn't take long. That stinks.

Wonder what team the new attendee will be on...

Per the tweet JB just sent out, it's going to be on team Finley.

ATTENTION:

Unfortunately, one of the participants can no longer make this event, so we will draw another name at random.

Oh wow! that's gotta sting for someone.
At least I get 2 entries for Team Finley :)

I love early Christmas presents GG :) Feel free to pull my name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that is horrible. In the bright side their are several THPers itching to get into this one.

Fingers crossed!!!! I am bummed for whoever dropped though!

Hate that someone dropped out. Gives hope for us on the sidelines... Maybe we are the next Vaughn Taylor??!!??

WOW! Just when I thought the dust had settled! Pick me Pick me!:blob:

Is it bad I'm pulling for some guys to get into this? Nope!!

Good luck, can't wait to see who will join the team who can't beat #TeamRookie #IfYoureNotFirstYoureLast

Last edited:
It's it won't I'm pulling for some guys to get into this? Nope!!

Good luck, can't wait to see who will join the team who can't beat #TeamRookie #IfYoureNotFirstYoureLast
I think team AJ needs a catchy team name. What do you guys think about #TeamHidinginPlainSight? or THPS

I've got to go with my boys on Team Rookie! Get some boys

Gotta say thats a great choice. You have had me getting in prime shape over the winter and now I get to apply it in the Gauntlet!

Feeling for whoever had to drop out, but looking forward to seeing who is going to join us on Team Finley tomorrow.

Good luck, everyone!

I've got to go with my boys on Team Rookie! Get some boys
Same here. Two good friends on the team, and I hear Mr Hicksta is quite the sticksta

Hey, that rhymes :D
Ha. Yeah a bit better than my lame attempt yesterday in the DC RR thread.

You should have a blast playing with those guys.

Ha. Yeah a bit better than my lame attempt yesterday in the DC RR thread.

You should have a blast playing with those guys.

Yeah the announcement today really made my day, and I think this is going to be a fantastic event. I will certainly be making plenty of contributions to social media and THP so everyone can follow along!

This is what I did when I got the email saying I was in.

So you are saying there is a chance!

And the first post is updated. Congrats to pokeslice for being named to Team Jason Finley.

Back