2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Figuring out vacation time - is this up to date so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far

Not looking good for the events for me. Nothing overly close that I can afford. I was hoping for The Gauntlet but not getting too excited.

Guess the get together in Branson if what I am looking at now. Plus a nice bike to ride around the River Trail here in Little Rock.

Still a ton of events left with signups.
If AZ is close enough (meaning the Gauntlet), you really have a TON of choices.

Still a ton of events left with signups.
If AZ is close enough (meaning the Gauntlet), you really have a TON of choices.

Well Cali is outside my price range. The Wilson event or UST are close enough for me to afford. I want to play one so bad. I have been pushing my game and my fitness so hard late last year and this year to really improve.

The only reason I could do the Gauntlet was the IRS refund. I really cant hold onto it for too long unfortunately.

Well Cali is outside my price range. The Wilson event or UST are close enough for me to afford. I want to play one so bad. I have been pushing my game and my fitness so hard late last year and this year to really improve.

The only reason I could do the Gauntlet was the IRS refund. I really cant hold onto it for too long unfortunately.

Does money go bad? :D
Still a lot more events to come and we have only had signups for less than a handful on the whole calendar.

Tons of great things happening on THP every day.
Jump in and have some fun. THP Radio, THP TV, Contests, Testing, Events and so much more.

Does money go bad? :D
Still a lot more events to come and we have only had signups for less than a handful on the whole calendar.
Well, no it doesnt but it was an option use it on this and if I didnt get in I wanted to get a bike to get better in shape.

Starting a 30 day plank challenge tomorrow as well as a 30day Squat and Crunch challenge. The bike is just more to that effort to get fit not just for golf but for me.

Now that #TheGauntlet is likely out of reach, my focus is on #TheCup.

I'll be looking to projectX in aug & bridgestone in sept. South east just too far for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that #TheGauntlet is likely out of reach, my focus is on #TheCup.

My eyes are on the Vegas Bridgestone event! I almost wish I was stationed back east again with all the THP events going on out there this year.

For all those eyeing some events on the Calendar and debating on signing up, make sure you pay attention closely to the Forum this weekend for the 2016 THP Kentwool Kickoff Classic. Live updates, Live scoring, THP Event awesomeness.

Get ready.

It all starts this weekend.

I am still holding out hope that my name will be called tomorrow but Vegas, the Wilson event, possible Cobra event and of course #TheGrandaddy are still on my mind.

Now that #TheGauntlet is likely out of reach, my focus is on #TheCup.[/QUOTE

Yeah I think the Bridgestone Vegas will have to be my next opportunity to get into a THP event this year. I have the RTJ Trail coming up at the end of April and not sure I can convince the wife on another airfare this year. That was the main reason I wanted in on the Gauntlet, it was an easy drive.

My eyes are on the Vegas Bridgestone event! I almost wish I was stationed back east again with all the THP events going on out there this year.

Now that #TheGauntlet is likely out of reach, my focus is on #TheCup.[/QUOTE

Yeah I think the Bridgestone Vegas will have to be my next opportunity to get into a THP event this year. I have the RTJ Trail coming up at the end of April and not sure I can convince the wife on another airfare this year. That was the main reason I wanted in on the Gauntlet, it was an easy drive.

Vegas is on my radar too for sure. Going to be so much fun.

2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Man, you guys give up easy...haha
Only half the names have been called (half +2 actually) and still 7 more THPers get called today.

I'm rooting for all of you, but I will say great attitude in looking at the calendar and seeing what else is left. Because we are trying our best to bring the fun and amazing to each event. I have a feeling that there are even more surprises coming and 2016 is going to finish with a bang.

want to hear more about the Cobra event for sure...

I want to hear more about the Cleveland event. Going out on a limb and calling that one the sleeper event of the year.

I want to hear more about the Cleveland event. Going out on a limb and calling that one the sleeper event of the year.

You may be right about that and in a couple of weeks, myself and our event coordinator will be out at their HQ finalizing all of the details.

Given a limited budget, not sure that is in the cards anymore, but that's one that I'm guessing is going to be great.

Even more surprises, THP keeps the hits coming!!!

Calendar is updated.

What's the protocol in regards to using GPS devices during match events?

Back