2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I like seeing this thread bumped. As was said earlier, with 3 great iterations in the bag, a definite track record has been established, and the bar for 2016 Grandaddy is set very high.

I could be talked into this...

Something tells me when contests start, they will be featuring engagement like RR was.
THP Radio, THP TV and talking on THP.

Looking forward to it!

Bring on the contest! I can't imagine being picked for this, I probably would have to take a couple of days off of work if I was picked!

Bring on the contest! I can't imagine being picked for this, I probably would have to take a couple of days off of work if I was picked!
I can imagine it. It'd be unreal. Pick me pick me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I've had dreams of this event. Reality would be even better! Bring on the contests!

Looking forward to this one,getting to that exciting time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My list of things to do each year is not very long. This event is #1 and #2 on that list each time. Excited for December.

I mean, this event seems ok, I guess. If you're into that sort of thing. You know, hanging out with the ZooCrew. Getting fit into free clubs by the ones who know them the best. Playing on two of the most immaculate courses in existence. I suppose I could be talked into going.

#ReversePsychology #PlayItCool

126fazt.jpg

Contests featuring thp stuff engagement? I like it. Let's have one!

Contests featuring thp stuff engagement? I like it. Let's have one!

I like your thinking here.
The Regional Rivalry signups were a lot of fun.
Then again, so were the Gauntlet signups which involved nothing.

But the Grandaddy of em all needs engagement so with that I urge people that want in, to check out THP TV, check out THP Radio and be on the forum, because you never know when it hits and what info you will need.

Something tells me when contests start, they will be featuring engagement like RR was.

A team full of engaged THPers sounds like my kind of team. I love it.

I like your thinking here.
The Regional Rivalry signups were a lot of fun.
Then again, so were the Gauntlet signups which involved nothing.

But the Grandaddy of em all needs engagement so with that I urge people that want in, to check out THP TV, check out THP Radio and be on the forum, because you never know when it hits and what info you will need.
For sure! RR signups were new and unique. I loved the fact that if you wanted in, you gotta be involved. For GRANDADDY OF EM ALL, involvement is a must I think. The buildup, forum activity and the conversations about the crazy good topics such as industry guys on thp radio will be really good

For sure! RR signups were new and unique. I loved the fact that if you wanted in, you gotta be involved. For GRANDADDY OF EM ALL, involvement is a must I think. The buildup, forum activity and the conversations about the crazy good topics such as industry guys on thp radio will be really good

Thats why you are awesome!
Well, you already knew you were awesome, but others needed to know it.

Definitely approve of this type of entry process. I was so excited for RR sign ups and absolutely favored the new twist on things!

Love the idea of the contests. All events should be inclusive not exclusive. Sounds like a fantastic way to have the forum involved as a team.

Engagement is awesome, reminds me of the previous event contest via social media, love having the engagement come from all sorts of different channels and knowing this is the grand daddiest of them all, I can't wait to see how it all sets up. Hard to believe it's already February, December is getting oh so closer!!!

For something this grand, you have to be all in. I prided myself on the lead up and my activity during the event. I cannot wait to start playing again so that I can post more thoughts than I already have about the equipment.

I know there aren't any specified requirements to repping the equipment and all of that, but the opportunity isn't something that should be taken lightly. Yes it is about having fun, yes you will have the time of your life, yes you will tell everyone/anyone about what you are getting to do, but in my opinion we owe THP and Callaway so much, so talking up the clubs post-event is just a small way of paying that back, plus it is a heck of a lot of fun to talk about.

I've followed the forum since the days of the Morgan Cup. I remember those who were on those teams and thought it was just so awesome. Back then there was a minimum 18 handicap to join the event and I sort of made it my goal to improve to be able to apply. Now, all the events don't have any handicap restriction which is great and allows more members to apply. Since then, it's turned to the Granddaddy and following those threads were freaking awesome.
Couldn't believe how much Callaway & THP went above and beyond of all expectations. I had to tell all my friends about it.

Seeing all the posts and reviews of the Callaway products definitely made me take interest in more of their products and that's how I ended up testing the GBB and then eventually asked my fitter to get me my optimal specs for it!
My first real set was the 08 Callaway Big Bertha SGI irons, moved to Ping and now eyeing the Apex set now!

That was a really fun sign-up process. Makes sense to me to have TheGrandaddy follow a similar process. Stay engaged, it's worth it! (If that's the route sign ups go)

The Grandaddy...a boy can dream. The crown jewel. I want in.

Back