The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

Very curious to see what THP and Ben Hogan have in store for this one.

Shhh.
Dont tell anybody, but here.

Spoiler
If people like equipment and teams, this is pretty darn cool.
And oh yeah, Ben Hogan

I lived, a couple of times, in the metroplex. Would love to make a return visit with THP and Ben Hogan!

Wait....did someone say teams? Oh boy, excitement level raised here!

Very exciting. I pray they have left handed equipment by the event, but doubting it seriously. Either way this is going to be an absolute blast to follow. A company that is truly doing things different, and I guarantee that those in attendance are going to learn a ton.

Looks like this could be a really cool event. Can't wait to hear more.

Oh my. Now this sounds very interesting! And special.

This is intriguing.

Very exciting. I pray they have left handed equipment by the event, but doubting it seriously. Either way this is going to be an absolute blast to follow. A company that is truly doing things different, and I guarantee that those in attendance are going to learn a ton.

You lefties just need to learn to play like the rest of us and your problems will be solved! :blob:

That will be a cool event.

Unfortunately, zero chance that I'm able to attend. But, some THPers are going to have a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event sounds like it will be a blast. Looking forward to additional details.

I like the idea of as many people as possible getting in.

350.png

This is so cool !!

I like the idea of as many people as possible getting in.

350.png

This will be a very intimate event in terms of numbers.

Sounds like a <10 kind of thing. Maybe 2 teams of 3 or 4 plus a Ben Hogan employee? Hmm....

Man that's going to be a great one, there's no doubt they will deliver an exceptional experience

Man that will be cool for sure.

This is already sounding pretty fantastic! Can't wait for the full story to unfold.

Dang...that's the weekend I'll be out of town golfing with buddies. I suppose if I have to miss it, that's an acceptable reason.

This will be a great one , Ben Hogan golf being involed is so special .

Oh, this one is going to be a good one. And it wouldn't be right if it wasn't in TX.

This will be awesome...as most are

Mmmm....Ben Hogan irons :D The first time I hit the BH Apex Edge Pro's circa 2002, I was in love! Never picked up a set which I still regret to this day! Looking forward to this!!

Its really the only TX event (although we do have shaft stuff there each month for THPers)

This one would be hard to do anywhere else based on the location of some of the cool Hogan stuff out there.

So that's like 13 events (kinda sorta)!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

So that's like 13 events (kinda sorta)!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Well no, since UST has something for 2 THPers each month for 6 months, not 12.

Back