THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

"Personally I give us...one chance in three."

Sorry, dropping random movie quotes is a habit

I figured someone would go with "Never tell me the odds!"

1264efb7bf81d97eb68e00b089f961c3.jpg

The winning putter is this one @ 34.75" 2x15g head weights and 20g back weight with SS Flatso 1.0 grip.

... I do need to change out the paint fill first though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lesson today. Feel better about my game than I did on sat. If I'm one of the lucky three the game will be ready come July 9th.

was also thinking about this event the whole time during my lesson.

Well I just google mapped my self to rnk and I'm shocked. I thought it was about a 2 hr drive seeing how I live 10 min from the va state line. I was wrong. It's 287 miles or 4hr 20 min. Lol. If picked I guess it there will be a holiday inn express in my future.

Had a lesson today. Feel better about my game than I did on sat. If I'm one of the lucky three the game will be ready come July 9th.

was also thinking about this event the whole time during my lesson.

It's good motivation

The winning putter is this one @ 34.75" 2x15g head weights and 20g back weight with SS Flatso 1.0 grip.

Nice. Can't go wrong with a Scotty

"Personally I give us...one chance in three."

Sorry, dropping random movie quotes is a habit

"More tea anyone?"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What I gotta do to get my hands on that? Have 3 Scotty's now ... can always use another.

I'm new to this site and wondering, how do you get picked for these teams? Is there another thread? Appreciate any help.

I'm moving to South Carolina in four weeks so...Go Carolinas!!

The first round of signups took place and on Monday there are captains picks for the remaining three. Send a pm to lightning bolt and let him know you are interested.

What I gotta do to get my hands on that? Have 3 Scotty's now ... can always use another.

Step 1: Wait until July 10th

Well I just google mapped my self to rnk and I'm shocked. I thought it was about a 2 hr drive seeing how I live 10 min from the va state line. I was wrong. It's 287 miles or 4hr 20 min. Lol. If picked I guess it there will be a holiday inn express in my future.

As the picks come out and the event gets closer I am sure guys will line up travel. While it is not a bad drive for me I will still be staying up there at least the day before and possibly the day of the event as well

As the picks come out and the event gets closer I am sure guys will line up travel. While it is not a bad drive for me I will still be staying up there at least the day before and possibly the day of the event as well

Sweet

I lined up a THP call out for Sunday with one the guys on the NE team. Should be a good time as well as a chance to get some competitive golf under my belt.

I am always amazed at how far it is and I live 45 minutes away from the course.

I am always amazed at how far it is and I live 45 minutes away from the course.

The trip home always seems shorter

It's worth the pilgrimage though

Step 1: Wait until July 10th

Kind of true. I usually flip them since I have more fun buying them.

Sounds like an extra round or two for you!!!

I know everyone is working hard on their game, weather permitting, which part of your game is the main focus leading up the Regional Rivalry?

For me it's my iron play. I can start some rounds where I'm striking the ball great and then I get out of rhythm for a few holes and start chunking or hitting thin shots. Tempo is my nemesis, so that has been my focus these last few weeks at the range. My last range session I worked hard on tempo, really wasn't concerned where the ball was going and started hitting the ball well. I'm going to try to get 18 in this afternoon and see if I can take the range game to the course.

Definitely short game-I'm working on getting pitches and chips closer to the hole and also working on where I leave those shots to make sure I have a good shot at getting up and down.

Back