The Golf Industry Uncut - Michael Vrska Talks Technology

Also love seeing @vgolfman answering THPers questions live on Twitter right now if @vgolfman @THPGolf and #THPRadio are used.

Thanks guys. Just a really fun interview to conduct.
I loved the Cubs vs Boilermakers answer.

Yeah he really labored with that one but he made the only right choice.

That was an awesome episode! Love that it was longer. Listened while I was making dinner. The man has so much G knowledge.

This was a great listen. Vrska's had a hand in a lot of really good and innovative golf products, so listening to him talk about the processes behind everything was incredibly interesting to me.

Listening now, and Mr. Vrska sounds like a very knowledge man. I never new that metal woods used to be filled with foam. #LearnSomethingNew

Great episode! Knowledge bombs about club design and tech. Mr Vrska hit it right on the head related to where club focus has been on the past few years.

Man I wish I would get promoted to a job I didn't like that opened me up to something so much better.

If you enjoyed the show and get a chance and use iTunes, leave a review for THP Radio. Thanks everybody.

This was a good listen and some great info came from Vrska

Just finished listening. What a solid show. Found myself wishing it was longer than 37 minutes.

I really enjoyed it and wanted to go out and hit the C200 immediately. It was a very good listen as some of my questions were answered - most notably on equipment that is really good but does not get released due to price point or just being too far away from the norm to be accepted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed it and wanted to go out and hit the C200 immediately. It was a very good listen as some of my questions were answered - most notably on equipment that is really good but does not get released due to price point or just being too far away from the norm to be accepted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks WU. It was a fun one to record.

Dudes a piece of work. I'm an awesome way - steel industry too designing for Adams then on to Wilson?!? Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrapping up another awesome episode of uncut, and I really cannot get enough of these. So much info from a great guy.

THP, do 1,000 of these and I think I'll be happy. Thanks! hahahaha

Wrapping up another awesome episode of uncut, and I really cannot get enough of these. So much info from a great guy.

THP, do 1,000 of these and I think I'll be happy. Thanks! hahahaha

In the next two weeks we have another brilliant R&D guy and one of the best shaft guys on the planet.

Hit up Virska on twitter, he responds rather quick.

Finally got a chance to listen, awesome stuff!

Listened to it on the way to work today after downloading the podcast. That was a lot of great info delivered from a very knowledgeable guy. Great work on these, JB.

Another reason I want in the Proto event. Michael and I can debate where the actual best Italian Beef sandwich is. Johnnys all the way. I am happy its his favorite Chicago food though. REally though this was a great podcast and he seems very down to earth.

Another reason I want in the Proto event. Michael and I can debate where the actual best Italian Beef sandwich is. Johnnys all the way. I am happy its his favorite Chicago food though. REally though this was a great podcast and he seems very down to earth.

Thanks Pooch. It was fun to talk to a good friend that is so knowledgeable.

Fantastic shows, both this and the Bridgestone episode have opened my eyes and ears to the technology involved in golf. I look forward to more in the future.

Fantastic shows, both this and the Bridgestone episode have opened my eyes and ears to the technology involved in golf. I look forward to more in the future.

Thanks Bueller. This one has a TON of great info and it was a lot of fun to do.

I downloaded and listened in the car. Vrska delivered like I expected him too. Loved him going through the attention to detail about sound. Also about working with the USGA on the C200's. I bet those were very interesting times. Also yesterday failures could be tomorrow's success.

Back