#THPcallout Fritters consider yourself served, part2

Nice round fellas.

DAMN FREDDIE WENT LOOOOOOWWWWW on the back

awesome work fellas, great scoring

Birdie putt on 18 to win but made par for an all square match with my man Ward. Both shot 76! Now that was fun!
woah woah, this can NOT end on a tie lol

Birdie putt on 18 to win but made par for an all square match with my man Ward. Both shot 76! Now that was fun!

Ending all square?
Sounds like you gave him a B Day present.

Great round...you're both winners.

They still must be waiting for two some on the tee box.

Damn near. They hit it OB onto the range and went looking for it.

So here's what happened. Freddie goes down the left. I go down the right and kicked right, a foot from OB. 150 front, I can't go upstairs because of branches, and there's a canal thing about 60yds short of the green.

Freddie hits to about 30ft. Great.

Hit a punch 7i that stays under, carries to just short of the green and chases through. There's a giant effing ridge with the pin at the bottom of it. Can't go downstairs, have to fly onto to a downslope. Wide open face, clip it just right and fly it 4ft short of the cup, one hop, stops 3ft past.

Freddie runs his birdie putt just by, I knock mine in. We end AS.

I finish 39/37, Freddie 41/35.

Ending all square?
Sounds like you gave him a B Day present.

I'd push for more holes of the group in front of us hasn't taken 5 hours

So here's what happened. Freddie goes down the left. I go down the right and kicked right, a foot from OB. 150 front, I can't go upstairs because of branches, and there's a canal thing about 60yds short of the green.

Hit a punch 7i that stays under, carries to just short of the green and chases through. There's a giant effing ridge with the pin at the bottom of it. Can't go downstairs, have to fly onto to a downslope. Wide open face, clip it just right and fly it 4ft short of the cup, one hop, stops 3ft past.

solid golf there boys. well played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solid shooting gents!

Sounds like my partner is ready for me to bring the saddle

Nice playing, guys!

Great rounds fellas! Those are two great back nines after waiting as much as you guys did!

I'd push for more holes of the group in front of us hasn't taken 5 hours
Since it ends all Square, I'll call both of you winners, next time you guys both want to golf it's on me, just tell me a weekend you guys are both free... I love golf with THPers, especially ones a butt load better than me, I've always learned watching those better than me.

Solid round guys ... I hope to play like that one day!

That is a hell of par there to finish up MWard. Great round by both you.

Sounds like a hell of a great match. Great back 9 Freddie! Great follow boys, thanks!

Great match there. Thanks for keeping us updated. That totally sucks about the pace of play. I'd have been so frustrated.

Great match, gentlemen!! Other than the pace, probably a great time!!

Great match gents, great scores as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy must be a leprechaun. Second 35 he has seen in a week. :alien:

At the pace we played I feel like we played 27 holes

other than pace of play, how was the course? never played there before and got a hall pass for early sunday morning.

Back