The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Is it tomorrow yet!!!

Really looking forward to Bloodline coming back in mid 2016....

Along with House of Cards

Just finished my binge of season1 of Jessica Jones. Let me just say this was badass! They've got to do a second season, but I don't know how they can improve on season 1. Any new suggestions? I'm thinking of Marco Polo or Longmire. I want to try something my wife can enjoy so nothing as dark and death filled as a lot of shows seem to be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to Bloodline coming back in mid 2016....

Along with House of Cards

I can't wait for Bloodline and Bates Motel to come back.

Not sure if it will make it to Netflix, but I just found 11.22.63 on Hulu. It's a Hulu original production. It's based on Stephen King's novel with the same title. Which is based on the assassination of JFK. Well trying to prevent the assassination. I highly suggest reading the book and catching the series. It's going to be 8 episodes.

Did I hear correctly fuller house comes out Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't posted in this thread before, but so many great shows to binge watch on there, especially in the winter.

Peaky Blinders
Sherlock
Making a Murderer
Friday Night Lights (first few seasons anyway)

Think we plan to start Bloodline next. Have heard good things.

Peaky Blinders and Sherlock are phenomenal. Ripper Street and Copper are great as well.

Save the Dates!

March 4th! Season 4 of House of Cards comes out!

March 18th! Season 2 of Daredevil comes out!

I love Sherlock and the older Luther's!!

Bloodline is awesome. Looking forward to more HOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save the Dates!

March 4th! Season 4 of House of Cards comes out!

March 18th! Season 2 of Daredevil comes out!
Boom, March can't come soon enough!

If anyone likes food/travel shows, you should check out, "The Mind of a Chef" and "I'll have what Phil's having". Both PBS shows.

The Pablo Escobar series is good also. Should be starting up again soon.

Finally got to dear Zachary... very well done IMO. I won't say too much about it, but it balanced some dusty moments with moments of rage... i would bet that most will have a visceral reaction

Has anyone else watched Love? I made it through, but have no idea what I actually think about it other than there were so many uncomfortable moments.

Has anyone else watched Love? I made it through, but have no idea what I actually think about it other than there were so many uncomfortable moments.

Wife and I finished it last night. We made it through it, I guess that says something about it. There were some pretty funny moments, but don't think I recommend it.

I must be finally getting old as most Judd Apatow stuff just isn't that funny to me and most of the extra vulgar stuff is just meh at this point after years of it.

Just watched Dope & loved it.

One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

TOMORROW!!!

635614671077083190-1875329131__1389025911.gif

Back