Golf Gear: What's Stored In The Trunk of Your Car?

My clubs only come out of the back of the SUV when I'm playing or after I play in wet conditions. I've never had issues with grips or the epoxy on club heads coming loose..

I also keep my push cart in the back along with any thing else I might need to play if an opportunity presents itself.

Zero, nada, zilch, nothing

I don't keep golf equip in my truck.

I keep everything in there year round. Clubs, Clicgear, 2 pairs of shoes, umbrellas, a few extra clubs, rain gear, jackets, sweaters, balls... You name it, I have it in there.

I have never even considered not keeping clubs in the trunk because of heat. Although Oregon is a cooler state, we can get some serious hot spells in the summer months. Has anyone really had problems with epoxy melting out?

I keep everything in there year round. Clubs, Clicgear, 2 pairs of shoes, umbrellas, a few extra clubs, rain gear, jackets, sweaters, balls... You name it, I have it in there.

I have never even considered not keeping clubs in the trunk because of heat. Although Oregon is a cooler state, we can get some serious hot spells in the summer months. Has anyone really had problems with epoxy melting out?
Not epoxy, but the grips falling apart - they start to powder and turn your hands black.

Year round, I think just the umbrella stays in the car.

During the season, bag, clubs, balls, shoes, jackets and hats are all in the car.

Umbrella, old driver, old putter, rain gear, extra wedge (brand new vokey sm5 54* that I won), 3i. Nuttin' out of the ordinary

Does anyone in here use a trunk organizer? I have been wanting one for a while but just see myself using the open trunk space. Unless it is something people love to use. Just curious.

I won one of these in a golf tournament a few years ago and when I put it in my trunk to see how it would fit I quickly realized that there wasn't enough room for my clubs without crushing the organizer!
However, I did keep it and I use it in my basement for storing a fair amount of spare golf "stuff".

I had been leaving everything in the trunk, but that will be changing.

A couple pairs of shoes. Everything else comes in the house after a round.

Nothing for me. Stuff gets stolen out of cars..........

Golf shoes, gloves, tees, a hat or two, and alignment sticks are always in my trunk. Right now it's too cold for any clubs to stay in there, though.

Extra pair of shoes and a couple dozen golf balls. Everything else comes inside the house after playing.

Either my entire bag is in the trunk, or it's not. I don't specifically leave one thing in the trunk over another (extra gloves, balls, tees are all in my organizer in my house).

As for when the clubs are in the trunk? Always on days that I golf after work (Tuesday and Thursday nights); and a lot of Wednesdays and Fridays depending upon my alcohol intake after golf league nights.

Clubs and 2 pair of spikes stay in my car all season once season starts unless it gets rain soaked or I'm switching out clubs.

Everything comes inside the house when not in use.

I keep my push cart in the trunk, as well as a pair of golf shoes, some gripes and a few other miscellaneous items. I have to take my clubs out because they won't fit in the boot of my little hatch back and I don't like leaving them in there due to heat and what not.

Only thing that stays in my car is an extra pair of golf shoes and an extra pair of socks. everything else comes inside after I get home.

During the season I keep everything in my car including a change of clothes. I take advantage of any chance I get when it comes to my work schedule.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Clubs and I think there are three pairs of shoes in there. Sometimes I'll have some balls in there too, but not always.

I drive a Jeep, which means anybody so inclined can see what I have back there. For that reason, my shoes are the only thing I keep in there. The only reason I do that is because I'm really bad about forgetting to take them with me.

The only golf related in the trunk is an umbrella, sunscreen and a few gloves, everything else is in the house.

I don't keep anything in the car.

Only when I golf is there stuff in there. Other times its surfboards or snowboards for wintertime.

Do you have golf gear that is permanently stored in the trunk of your car? I recently got a new pair of golf shoes and moved a pair from my closet to the car. I have a small basket where I keep tees, a sleeve or two of golf balls a spare golf glove and now two sets of golf shoes (one spikeless and one with spikes).

I also keep a spare putter just in case I decide to practice putting at a nearby course.

How about you?

Usually, during the winter months, I take the clubs out and there is nothing golf related in the car. I take stock of what I have, want or need and get it all before the season starts (non-club related stuff - balls, shoes, range finder etc...). When the weather starts to warm, I usually leave the full set of clubs in the car and whatever I need to possibly play an impromptu round. Now that I've been selected to be in the Regional Rivalry DMV V. Carolinas, the bag has stayed in the car so I can get some practice in whenever I can.

My '96 4Runner is a beater. The red is now pink from mountain sun and hail and deer damage give it a junkyard sheen. I only leave things in it as punishment. Right now I have a broken ski pole in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push cart and a pair of shoes I only use for the range.

Back