Planning on going to the US Masters, need some advice if it's worth it

Hi again

Just some more questions:

- Approximately what time is the tournament over on Sunday all in all. So I mean at what time is it possible to be picked up by car outside. I will bring my phone, so I have to wait to have it extradited like everyone lese who have brough their phone to the tournament.

- Is it possible to bring my own chair(s) or do you have to buy it on Augusta National? Is it allowed to set two chairs different places on the course to reserve a good view?

- At what time do they open the gates on Sunday, I will be there in the second they open :)

Thanks in advance

Daniel

They’ll be out of daylight by 7:30 or so. Barring no playoffs, it’ll be done prior to that. As far as bringing a phone, sadly, that’s not happening. You go through metal detectors before they ever scan your badge. They’ll make you turn around and put it back before you ever get there. If you’re planning on having a friend or Uber pick you up, don’t do it right outside the gate. You’ll never find them haha.

Go to the strip mall across the street from the Berkman’s rd entrance. Easier to get in and out of.

Gates likely open at 8?

Thanks for your answers. Maybe I was not clear about the iPhone issue bringing it to the course. I thought it is possible to bring the phone to the GATE, give it to security who will keep it secured until I pick it up after the tournament is over. Or is that option not possible?

I dont think anyone answered if it's possible to bring my own chair(s) to the course or you have to buy them on premises?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Thanks for your answers. Maybe I was not clear about the iPhone issue bringing it to the course. I thought it is possible to bring the phone to the GATE, give it to security who will keep it secured until I pick it up after the tournament is over. Or is that option not possible?

I dont think anyone answered if it's possible to bring my own chair(s) to the course or you have to buy them on premises?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

I am going this year for the 3rd time :clapp:

See below from The Masters website for what you can and cannot bring. Re the question re bringing a phone and then checking it with security, I don't know and I wouldn't even try it.

Prohibited Items

Electronic devices (Cell Phones, Laptops, Tablets, Beepers, and other electronics), including devices capable of transmitting photo/video*
Radios, TVs, Noise or music producing devices
Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
Flags, Banners, or Signs
Cameras**
Chairs/Seats with pointed ends, Folding armchairs, or Rigid type chairs
Strollers
Food, Beverage, or Coolers
Golf Shoes with metal spikes
Ladders, Periscopes or Selfie sticks
Backpacks, Bags, and Purses larger than 10”x10”x12” (in its natural state)

* Devices such as fitness tracking bands and electronic watches are permitted. However, the use of such devices for phone calls, emails, text messaging and other photo, video, or data recording and/or transmission is prohibited.

** Cameras (still photography/personal use only) are allowed on Practice Round days-Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Note: The Masters Tournament Committee may prohibit other items at its discretion.

ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.

ELECTRONIC DEVICES (INCLUDING PHONES, LAPTOPS, TABLETS, AND BEEPERS) ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE GROUNDS AT ALL TIMES. ANY DEVICE BEING USED TO RECORD AND/OR TRANSMIT VOICE, VIDEO, OR DATA IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. CAMERAS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON TOURNAMENT DAYS. VIOLATION OF THESE POLICIES WILL SUBJECT THE TICKET HOLDER TO REMOVAL FROM THE GROUNDS AND THE TICKET PURCHASER TO THE PERMANENT LOSS OF CREDENTIALS (TICKETS).

see https://www.masters.com/en_US/patron/index.html

Hope this answers everybody's questions and have a great time if you decide to go!

Back