Puma PATCH SNAPBACK CAP

I am gonna need to get one soon. Digging these.

Which is your preferred patch for it. Go!

Not a clue. Surely something blue hahaha

I was thinking as we were walking out of the store, how cool would it be if they did patches for these hats for the different big tournaments?

Velcro-path hats just scream "bro-vet." Much as I love Puma, that's a hard pass from me.
Now that you mentioned that I'm not sure why I got mine.

Velcro isn't owned by the military haha! They look awesome in person.
I'm in the army. I think the hat looks good, but now am imagining the "I'm a vet that cant accept I'm out" hats.

I'm in the army. I think the hat looks good, but now am imagining the "I'm a vet that cant accept I'm out" hats.

I hear you. I love that you can rock the hat without the patch actually on it and it just looks like a cool design.

The big puma should help ease that though, no?

The big puma should help ease that though, no?
Nope. Once you put on a Velcro patch hat, if you're current or former military, you instantly start taking about how much you miss the "old (insert military branch here)" and how you woulda gone SF but they said you just don't have the "people skills."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They didn't issue velcro when I was in, but man I wish.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nope. Once you put on a Velcro patch hat, if you're current or former military, you instantly start taking about how much you miss the "old (insert military branch here)" and how you woulda gone SF but they said you just don't have the "people skills."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting.

I’d think the structure, color, and giant puma logo would help ease that, but good to know!

Puma PATCH SNAPBACK CAP

Orange Patchback Hat with Patches

0bcfa3ba88ff48447f08e61491784a52.jpg

Bare

278a6e4198b04a4c850712eaa5c802f0.jpg

Patch 1

5a899ffe5f58c05ae30578d4800e79b9.jpg

Patch 2

Grey bare spot no worse for wear after swapping out

My three came in today. I'm a fan.

And the velcro on the had without a patch on looks better than the patches IMO. And doesn't look like its velcro when you see it on.

And the velcro on the had without a patch on looks better than the patches IMO. And doesn't look like its velcro when you see it on.

Agreed

It was a toss up between the quarry and the peacoat, quarry is on its way

Gonna need more colors of these. I'm a fan of the ones I grabbed.

Back