Puma PATCH SNAPBACK CAP

No bad choices.

954f52920c9e0c5ad6a32b136c7f409e.jpg

I can't wait to get that Quarry patch hat for MC scripting, big fan of the look/features. After recently finding out that Puma snapback hats fit my head so well (not easy for my giant dome), I'm trying to load up on as many options as possible.

I can't wait to get that Quarry patch hat for MC scripting, big fan of the look/features. After recently finding out that Puma snapback hats fit my head so well (not easy for my giant dome), I'm trying to load up on as many options as possible.

Same!!! I've already got the blue one and enjoy it a lot. Glad to have multiple options here within a month or so.

I’ve been wearing the hell out of them.

I’m not a huge fan of these. Change my mind.

They’re comfy and you don’t suck.

I’m going to rock it at the MC but I want to like them more. I want to add to the collection but I’m afraid I’ll lose the patches. And by afraid, I mean I will for sure.

I’m very torn.

I’m going to rock it at the MC but I want to like them more. I want to add to the collection but I’m afraid I’ll lose the patches. And by afraid, I mean I will for sure.

I’m very torn.

I threw the patches in a box somewhere and won’t ever use them.

Look better without them imo. Hell, all the pics of them are without a patch on the hat.

Look better without them imo. Hell, all the pics of them are without a patch on the hat.

Interesting. I need to explore more I see. Great info

I was thinking that, but at the same time, I kiiiiiind of want to have some fun and make some velcro patches of my own.

What a great product to open that kind of door if I really wanted to.

I was thinking that, but at the same time, I kiiiiiind of want to have some fun and make some velcro patches of my own.

What a great product to open that kind of door if I really wanted to.

Dan Dan the arts and crafts man.

I am not a fan of these either. I have a couple Puma snapbacks with the giant P on them and I do love those hats. I am intrigued though about the option for maybe event related exclusive patches. It would be cool to see what all options for patches they could come out with.
Does anyone have a picture from a side angle of what the patch looks like on the hat?

I am not a fan of these either. I have a couple Puma snapbacks with the giant P on them and I do love those hats. I am intrigued though about the option for maybe event related exclusive patches. It would be cool to see what all options for patches they could come out with.
Does anyone have a picture from a side angle of what the patch looks like on the hat?

Give me about twenty minutes.

As much me and my big dumb head ride or die for Puma 110 snapbacks, I will pass on these. I shared the same veteran aversion to Velcro caps that has been previously mentioned, plus I don't think the patches look very good. I have like 5 of the P hats and just got one of the Tour Crowns which are great so I'll stick with those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

#TeamPatchless

In addition to the gray version we’ll be getting at the MC, I picked up the white/navy/orange colors as well. Gives me a ton of patch options for each hat now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't stick out as much as I thought it would. I really like the look of that patch as well, especially on the orange hat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That doesn't stick out as much as I thought it would. I really like the look of that patch as well, especially on the orange hat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

yeah man it's really not that bad at all, and the grab is very strong.

Ugh you guys are going to make me grab a few more hats aren’t you

Ugh you guys are going to make me grab a few more hats aren’t you

Oh come on, you were going to anyways.

Back