Puma PATCH SNAPBACK CAP

Wait you don't already own them already?

My dude is slipping.

Gotta test the water with one, then dive right in

Back and forth on these and the Cobra Crown Hat

These are great!

021858_04.jpg

021858_05.jpg

021858_01_1.jpg

I was trying to figure out if that is textured or what

I really hope they make the patches available as accessories to mix and match

#TeamNoPatches

I wasn't sure if I would like this cap but after getting one for the Morgan Cup it quickly became a favorite and I ordered a few more. I do hope they over an affordable service to have custom patches made.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure if I would like this cap but after getting one for the Morgan Cup it quickly became a favorite and I ordered a few more. I do hope they over an affordable service to have custom patches made.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I prefer these to the P hats, but after the MC I’m really digging the P hats.

I ended up getting the Masters green one, bumping my patch snapback total to three.

Kind of love them.

Just picked my first one of these up last weekend, and have already found myself looking at all the other color's available. Likely snagging another couple this weekend as my melon is generally in between the fitted sizes.

I'm a big fan of the patch hats. The gray one we got at the MC is going to get tons of use

Back