Bomb tech drivers/clubs

Malibuwagon80

Reaction score
Handicap
Been thinking about getting a new Driver. Have seen the ads for the bomb tech driver. It seems appealing due to the fact that you can use it for 60 days and if you don't like it return it for a refund. Plus right now they have a 15% off deal. Has anyone used they're products and were you satisfied with them and did you get more yardage? Straighter drives? Or am I better off with the mainline name clubs: Taylor, ping etc.. Would like to hear you're thoughts. Thanks!!:banghead:

There is a bunch of threads on this club. I am not good at searching threads but they are out there.
I would say the reviews are mixed on this club

Best thing you can do is just try it yourself. Try every driver you can get your hands on really. Whats good for me may not be good for you

There's fine print to the refund like not getting all your money back and having to pay to ship it back.

There are a few reviews on THP. Some like it, some dont.
FWIW, quite a few companies have test drive programs now too, and some stores are even offering guarantees.

I have the Grenade driver and think it's a solid offering. For me I got a pretty good distance gain over a custom fit X-Hot though not quite as much forgiveness.

Back