94d1787784c62f6e2c554a30c123be89.jpg

cfeb7f1b28b140c6ca5c60eac6ed6c20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well given the cemetery... ghosts?

Who the heck steals flag sticks?
94d1787784c62f6e2c554a30c123be89.jpg

cfeb7f1b28b140c6ca5c60eac6ed6c20.jpg

I might have done this when I was about twenty.

We put them in the banquet pavilion in a pretty shape.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dont miss left in to that cemetery. Yeesh.

How does auto insurance randomly go up 30% without s claim in ten plus years?

How does auto insurance randomly go up 30% without s claim in ten plus years?

Vehicles
Cost Pool

Vehicles
Cost Pool

Not sure what cost pool is?

Funny thing is the agent could only tell me " rates in Iowa went up " and when I said 30%? He responded with " that's part of it "

Couldn't even explain any further. Time to start shopping I guess.

A shame as I've been with this same company/agent for about 15 years.

Clock is moving to slow, can't leave work till 4.

Vehicles haven't changed credit is 800+ through all three bureaus.

Not sure what cost pool is?

Funny thing is the agent could only tell me " rates in Iowa went up " and when I said 30%? He responded with " that's part of it "

Couldn't even explain any further. Time to start shopping I guess.

A shame as I've been with this same company/agent for about 15 years.

That is cost pool. Costs go up in an area due to a number of factors (blame lawyers...I kid I kid), and they pass that on. Didnt you move too?

That is cost pool. Costs go up in an area due to a number of factors (blame lawyers...I kid I kid), and they pass that on. Didnt you move too?
Yah about 5 miles down the road.

So basically other people suck so I get to pay?

Sounds like par for the course in this country.

If your zip code changed, that could be the reason. When we moved our bill went up about $150/month just due to location.

If you changed zip codes, that could be a factor too.
And yes, that is the reason.
But you should know better than anybody, that the costs of cars have gone up considerably and repairing those cars has too.

If your zip code changed, that could be the reason. When we moved our bill went up about $150/month just due to location.
Yep I got a new zipcode.

Fk that's so stupid.

I thought for sure that my kid had a good head on her shoulders. Today I find out something that really has me disappointed in her. I almost feel insulted by it. Just absolutely absurd. And I won't put up with it.

I thought for sure that my kid had a good head on her shoulders. Today I find out something that really has me disappointed in her. I almost feel insulted by it. Just absolutely absurd. And I won't put up with it.

I don't know how old your daughter is, but I do know teenage girls are sneaky. I know I sure was, and I was one of the "good" kids.

I was fine all winter, but I leave for a family/golf vacation tomorrow and my wirst starts killing me... why? I dont remember falling or getting hit, this is weird

people at the driving range who set up shop and commandeer an entire section. there's a practice chipping/pitching/sand green at the course by my office, and i've been going there on my lunch break. almost every time i go, there's an older gentleman, obviously retired, hitting 60y pitches over a bunker to the green. the angle he takes makes it impossible to utilize 50% of the green without running the risk of being hit, so anyone else who wants to practice is relegated to the remaining 50%, and we all have to crowd together to avoid taking one to the dome. it's so rude.
Solid golf rant. There's a similar situation at my home course. It IS rude.

Solid golf rant. There's a similar situation at my home course. It IS rude.

my favorite part is the stink eye he gives me every time. because I'm the one acting like I own the place.

I don't know how old your daughter is, but I do know teenage girls are sneaky. I know I sure was, and I was one of the "good" kids.

She's 19. I know she's an adult and has to make her own decisions. But what she is doing isn't going to be good for her future. I feel so disrespected. And used.

The hits keep coming.

My mom's boyfriend passed away unexpectedly. He always treated her like she deserved and never got from my dad.

Add to that, my dad did what he has done best my entire life today after my grandma's funeral.

This week is just crushing me. Finding it really hard to find any happy at all at the end.

The hits keep coming.

My mom's boyfriend passed away unexpectedly. He always treated her like she deserved and never got from my dad.

Add to that, my dad did what he has done best my entire life today after my grandma's funeral.

This week is just crushing me. Finding it really hard to find any happy at all at the end.

Man James this week has been indescribable for you. Thoughts, prayers, virtual fist bumps head you way.

Hang in there brother!

Damn James. It's been rough week. I'm sorry to hear it. Thoughts and prayers your way. I hope things get better for you soon man.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Dont miss left in to that cemetery. Yeesh.
If you hit into the cemetery, you're dead. hahaha

Sounds like par for the course in this country.
Different zip code, different county?

The hits keep coming.

Sorry to hear that Jman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back