4Schure

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, I'm a 36 year old from about an hour and a half west of Chicago. I've been a member of many forums over the years, and within the last two years spent quite some time lurking around this one so I figured I should just jump in and join already. On top of that I got some serious winter blues going on right now so what better place to come than here.

I have been playing golf since I was 16 (wow 20 years, I really should be better) mostly at the time to go and hangout with friends, but the game had me hooked from the start. Well actually I was hooked years before simply watching it on tv, yes I loved watching golf on tv years before ever holding a club. Within the last two years though, with the fact of my kids being a little older and my business allowing me some time off for good behavior I've really started taking the game more seriously and practicing much more. Last season I was able to get my handicap down into single digits which I was very proud of after some coaching a little practice and a lot of playing.

Glad to be around and looking forward to making some friends.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!