The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

guessing cavs lost a pick

guessing cavs lost a pick
Not positive yet. Reports have Portland sending a 2nd rounder to Orlando. Looks like salary dump for Orlando

You got your dream.

Channing Frye to Cavs
Andy to Blazers

waiting for the rest of the details of the three team deal

Wow. Was just watching ESPN and nothing had come through about it.

Now hearing Jarred Cunningham may be on the move to Orlando in this deal. That means the Cavs have two open roster spots. I wonder if the Joe Johnson buy out has fire to that smoke

Now hearing Jarred Cunningham may be on the move to Orlando in this deal. That means the Cavs have two open roster spots. I wonder if the Joe Johnson buy out has fire to that smoke

Or if they keep pushing for hometown Koufus

Sounds like Portland is going to waive Varejao.

Frye and Love on the same team I guess they are going to try to out score every one

You got your dream.

Channing Frye to Cavs
Andy to Blazers

waiting for the rest of the details of the three team deal

I am really shocked. I thought as long as Lebron was a Cav, Andy would be there.

Good by me. Ill take a 6 "11 guy that plays like a SG and ahoots 40% from three

Should open things up for LeBron & Kyrie driving and scoring or else dishing for the three.

Feel a little bad for Andy. He played hard & was here for a lot of bad teams. But it's not like he's gonna be in the Cavs ring of honor. Well, maybe their napkin ring of honor.

A short handed Cavs team just trounced OKC in OKC. Solid win for them. Of the West powers, the Thunder are the only ones without someone who can guard LeBron and it's shown

Looks like Varejao might get a ring after all....text he sent to a Cleveland sportswriter:

CbyTC93UYAEtsnm.jpg

Channing Frye making it rain haha 4/6 from 3 point land for 15 points in 12 minutes

Channing Frye making it rain haha 4/6 from 3 point land for 15 points in 12 minutes

He's got a really good release too.

He's got a really good release too.

He's a big who shoots bigger. Hate 7 footers that start the release from their chest. I know this kind of shooting won't continue and he's good for maybe 6 points a night at best but that's more than Andy was doing for us

That possession and then technical on Shump was obnoxious.

Yep. Austin Carr pointed it out. Same official making all the calls this fourth quarter and they all are bad calls

Speaking of...my goodness

Wheels falling off

Back