WTT or WTS - Callaway XR Pro 4-AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhail

Reaction score
Handicap
Injuries
I have a set of Callaway XR Pro 4-AW that I am looking to either trade or sell. My asking price is $315. I am looking to trade for a set of CB irons. I am mainly looking for either Titleist 714 CB or Bridgestone J15 CB but also willing to accept offers for other iron trades. Also shafts for the trades do matter and I can throw in some cash to even a deal out if neccessary.

These have been gamed for around 20 rounds but they still are in great condition. There is a slight mark on the bottom of the 4 iron but it does not affect play. They are currently shafted with DG x100 shafts and they are standard length and loft with 2* upright.

I am more than willing to pull the shafts and send just the heads if someone was opposed to the x100 shafts. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

vSjcHpO.jpg

qJxTFOm.jpg

ulQn5c8.jpg

0ZH2uy7.jpg

Last edited:
sent you a pm about some i25's I have.

Last edited:
I have a friend looking for a set. But I have a question... They're bent 1* up correct?

I ask because the white color top groove indicates they were 2* up from the factory.

They were ordered as 2* and then bent down to 1* halfway through the year to adjust. I will get a clean measurement after work.

I ask because the white color top groove indicates they were 2* up from the factory.

Called and talked to my fitter where I received the clubs. Ordered from factory at 2* up, planned to bend to 1.5* and never did because I hit them fine. Thank you for the catch and the main post has been corrected!

Called and talked to my fitter where I received the clubs. Ordered from factory at 2* up, planned to bend to 1.5* and never did because I hit them fine. Thank you for the catch and the main post has been corrected!

No problem. Just wanted to make sure. I'll call my buddy tonight and see if he's interested.

To the Top!

end of weekend bump!

This one can be closed up. Thank you mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back