Puma PATCH SNAPBACK CAP

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What do you guys think of a customizable patch golf cap?
https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/..._medium=twitter&utm_campaign=patch cap launch
021991_04_4.jpg

Not too bad looking. Unfortunately, the Puma snapbacks just don't fit my head at all. Their fitted hats are absolutely perfect, love those, but not the snapbacks.

Ordered one already.

Wish it was not a snap back, but do like the looks.

Nice looking hat I just hate how manufactures do the grey on grey, black on black, etc.

I can't barely see the Puma. The grey is cool, but make the logo black/blue/red/purple/whatever.

I'll tell you how it is soon.

I don't understand how the patch comes off. If it going to look strange?

Nice looking hat I just hate how manufactures do the grey on grey, black on black, etc.

I can't barely see the Puma. The grey is cool, but make the logo black/blue/red/purple/whatever.

The piece you are seeing is probably the Velcro (or something similar to Velcro) that the patches go on top of. So looks you have 3 options, wear it without the 2 patches that shows a solid color with a vague puma on it, or add 1 of the two patches.

I don't understand how the patch comes off. If it going to look strange?

It’s velcro - you get two patches with the hat so three looks

I saw it in person when the rep was at the course it looks cool and is well done, you need to line it up, it’s not hard

I think it's a really cool idea. It's nice being able to customize it a bit, especially if they come out with more patches down the road.

I like the look but wish it was fitted.

I like the look but wish it was fitted.

I've always been a fitted guy, but the Cobra/Puma snapbacks shocked me at how well they fit and how good they wear/look.

Like the creativity. Ultimately, not for me style wise. Though I'm sure many will rock them well.

I've always been a fitted guy, but the Cobra/Puma snapbacks shocked me at how well they fit and how good they wear/look.

Very true even backwards, which is my preferred look on the weekends and post round.

Cool idea but doesn’t interest me enough to buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have these in hand next week, I'll get some HQ pics for the guys curious.

Should have these in hand next week, I'll get some HQ pics for the guys curious.

Can I send you mine so you can take the photos for me?

My photo game sucks

Can I send you mine so you can take the photos for me?

My photo game sucks

Hahaha, I'll take the pics and we will share the credit! LOL

Looks cool. Will probably replace an older puma cap with one of these.

Tried these on today. A bit less depth in the front section from their traditional "P" snapback and I love it!

I'm going to own a lot of them I think.

Velcro-path hats just scream "bro-vet." Much as I love Puma, that's a hard pass from me.

Back